Amen! "With God everything is possible" is the triumphant declaration of faith that echoes through Scripture—a truth that anchors the soul, strengthens the weary, and empowers the believer to face every impossible situation with confidence. It is not a denial of reality, but a proclamation of God's limitless power.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Jesus looked at them and said, 'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.'" (Matthew 19:26)
"For nothing will be impossible with God." (Luke 1:37)
"Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you." (Jeremiah 32:17, ESV)
"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13, ESV)
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us." (Ephesians 3:20)
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." (Hebrews 11:6)
✨ What It Means That With God Everything Is Possible
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
No Obstacle Is Too Great He levels mountains and makes rough places smooth. "I will go before you and will level the mountains." (Isaiah 45:2)
No Situation Is Too Hopeless He brings life from death and hope from despair. "I am making a way in the wilderness." (Isaiah 43:19)
No Prayer Is Too Big He is able to do immeasurably more than we ask. "He is able to do immeasurably more." (Ephesians 3:20)
No Weakness Is Too Deep His strength is made perfect in your weakness. "My power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:9)
No Faith Is Too Small Even a mustard seed of faith moves mountains. "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed." (Matthew 17:20)
No Future Is Too Uncertain He holds all things in His hands. "I am the Alpha and the Omega." (Revelation 22:13)
🙏 A Prayer of Faith
Father,
I believe that with You everything is possible.
Nothing is too hard for You.
No situation is beyond Your reach.
No need is too great for Your provision.
No mountain is too high for Your power.
I bring my impossible situations to You.
I bring my unanswered questions.
I bring my deepest longings.
I bring my greatest fears.
I trust You with what I cannot see.
I believe You for what I cannot do.
I rest in Your love that never fails.
Strengthen my faith.
Deepen my trust.
Increase my hope.
Let me see Your power at work in my life.
"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." (Matthew 19:26)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Possibility
I declare today:
With God, everything is possible.
Nothing is too hard for Him.
Nothing is impossible for Him.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
I can face every challenge.
I can overcome every obstacle.
I can walk through every valley.
I can climb every mountain.
My God is the God of the impossible.
And He is with me.
“For nothing will be impossible with God.” (Luke 1:37)
💎 A Final Encouragement
You are not limited by your own strength, your own wisdom, or your own resources. You are empowered by the God who made the heavens and the earth, who holds the stars in place, and who loves you with an everlasting love. With God, everything is possible. So bring your impossible situations to Him. Trust Him with what you cannot do. Believe Him for what you cannot see. And watch as He does immeasurably more than you could ever ask or imagine.
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen.” (Ephesians 3:20-21)
With God, everything is possible—I believe it. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment