Amen. “Heal my sadness and depression” is a prayer God hears with deep compassion. He is near to the brokenhearted. He does not turn away from your pain. He does not shame you for feeling this way. He draws near.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
“The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.” (Psalm 34:18)
“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” (Psalm 147:3)
“Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.” (Psalm 42:11)
“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28)
“You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book.” (Psalm 56:8, NLT)
“He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain.” (Revelation 21:4)
“Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:7)
🙏 A Prayer for Healing from Sadness and Depression
Father,
I come to You with a heavy heart.
My sadness feels like a weight I cannot lift.
My depression feels like a fog I cannot see through.
I am tired. I am weary. I need You.
Heal my sadness, Lord.
Heal my depression, Lord.
Touch the places in me that hurt.
Comfort the places in me that ache.
Calm the places in me that are anxious.
Lift the places in me that are heavy.
You are near to the brokenhearted.
You heal the crushed in spirit.
You collect my tears in Your bottle.
You care for me.
I cast my burden on You.
I give You my sadness.
I give You my depression.
I give You my weariness.
I give You my heart.
Fill me with Your peace.
Fill me with Your hope.
Fill me with Your joy.
Fill me with Your presence.
I will put my hope in You.
I will praise You again.
You are my Savior and my God.
“The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.” (Psalm 34:18)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Hope
I declare today:
The Lord is near to me.
He heals my broken heart.
He binds up my wounds.
He collects my tears.
He cares for me.
My sadness will not last forever.
My depression will not have the final word.
Joy is coming.
Morning is coming.
Healing is coming.
I will put my hope in God.
I will praise Him again.
He is my Savior and my God.
“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” (Psalm 147:3)
💎 A Final Encouragement
Please also care for yourself practically. Talk to a trusted friend, a pastor, or a professional counselor. Sometimes God heals through community, through wise counsel, and through medical care. Seeking help is not a lack of faith—it is wisdom. You are not alone. God sees you, He loves you, and He is with you. Keep holding on. He will bring you through.
“Weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.” (Psalm 30:5)
No comments:
Post a Comment