Sunday, 4 October 2026

What a Holy God Have I

 Amen. "What a holy God have I" is the overwhelmed cry of a soul that has caught a glimpse of the holiness of God—a holiness that is pure, set apart, and utterly unlike anything in this world. It is the confession of a heart that realizes it is standing before the One who is infinitely perfect, infinitely pure, and infinitely worthy of all reverence and awe.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." (Revelation 4:8)


"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory!" (Isaiah 6:3)


"Who will not fear you, O Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy." (Revelation 15:4)


"Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at his footstool; holy is he!" (Psalm 99:5)


"There is no one holy like the Lord; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God." (1 Samuel 2:2)


"Your way, O God, is holy. What god is great like our God?" (Psalm 77:13, ESV)


👑 What It Means That He Is Holy


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Is Set Apart There is no one like Him. "There is no one holy like the Lord." (1 Samuel 2:2)

He Is Perfect He is without sin, flaw, or blemish. "The Rock, his work is perfect." (Deuteronomy 32:4)

He Is Pure He is light, and in Him is no darkness. "God is light; in him there is no darkness at all." (1 John 1:5)

He Is Worthy His holiness demands and deserves our worship. "Exalt the Lord our God... holy is he!" (Psalm 99:5)

He Is Eternal He was, is, and is to come. "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." (Revelation 4:8)

He Is Our God This holy God has chosen to dwell with us. "I will be their God, and they will be my people." (2 Corinthians 6:16)


🙏 A Prayer of Awe and Gratitude


Lord,

What a holy God have I!

You are set apart.

You are perfect.

You are pure.

You are worthy.


There is no one like You.

There is no God besides You.

There is no Rock like our God.


I stand in awe of Your holiness.

I bow before You in reverence.

I worship You in the beauty of holiness.


Thank You that this holy God

Has chosen to love me.

Thank You that this holy God

Has chosen to save me.

Thank You that this holy God

Has chosen to dwell in me.


What a holy God have I!

And I will praise Him forever.


"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come." (Revelation 4:8)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Holiness


I declare today:

What a holy God have I!

He is set apart.

He is perfect.

He is pure.

He is worthy.


I will worship Him in the beauty of holiness.

I will honor Him with my life.

I will praise Him forever.


There is no one like Him.

There is no God besides Him.

There is no Rock like our God.


“Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at his footstool; holy is he!” (Psalm 99:5)


💎 A Final Encouragement


What a holy God you have! He is not a distant, cold deity—He is the holy, loving Father who invites you into His presence and calls you to be holy as He is holy. His holiness is not something to fear—it is something to revere, to adore, and to respond to with worship. When you declare, "What a holy God have I," you are joining the eternal chorus of heaven. You are proclaiming the greatest truth of all: He is holy, and He is worthy.


“Who will not fear you, O Lord, and bring glory to your name? For you alone are holy.” (Revelation 15:4)


What a holy God have I—I worship You. 🙏👑✨

No comments:

Post a Comment