Amen. This is the cry of a thirsty soul—and Jesus is the One who answers it. He does not give a trickle. He gives a river. He does not give a temporary drink. He gives a well springing up to eternal life.
“He who believes in Me [who adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Me], as the Scripture has said, ‘From his innermost being will flow continually rivers of living water.’” — John 7:38 (AMP)
---
The Scripture That Releases the River:
Ezekiel 47:9 (AMP) — “Everything will live where the river goes.”
Revelation 22:1 (AMP) — “He showed me a river of the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb.”
Psalm 46:4 (AMP) — “There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy dwelling places of the Most High.”
Isaiah 43:19 (AMP) — “I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.”
Isaiah 44:3 (AMP) — “I will pour out water on the thirsty land and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out My Spirit on your offspring.”
John 4:14 (AMP) — “The water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life.”
---
A Prayer for the River to Flow:
“Lord Jesus,
You are the Fountain of Living Water.
You are the Spring that never runs dry.
You are the River that makes glad the city of God.
River of Life, flow into my life.
Flow into my spirit—
wash away the stagnation, the dryness, the weariness.
Flow into my mind—
bring clarity, peace, and soundness.
Flow into my heart—
heal the wounds, melt the hardness, fill the emptiness.
Flow into my body—
bring refreshing, renewal, and strength.
Flow into my home—
let Your presence fill every room.
Flow into my family—
let Your life spring up in every heart.
Flow into my work—
let Your favor and fruitfulness abound.
Flow into my future—
let Your purposes unfold.
Let this river flow through me—
not just for my own refreshing,
but so that I can be a blessing to others.
Let it flow out of me—
to the dry places, the broken places, the thirsty places around me.
Where this river flows, everything lives.
So let it flow—deep, wide, and unending.
I am not a stagnant pond.
I am a flowing river.
Because You dwell in me.
River of Life—flow.
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.”
---
Declarations of the Flowing River:
· “The River of Living Water flows into my life.”
· “Out of my innermost being flow rivers of living water.”
· “I am not dry—I am filled with the Spirit.”
· “Where His river flows, life springs forth.”
· “I am refreshed, renewed, and restored.”
· “I will never be stagnant—His river is always moving.”
· “The Spirit of God flows through me.”
· “I am a channel of His life and love.”
· “Everything that touches this river lives.”
· “Let this river overflow through me to a thirsty world.”
---
A Blessing of the River:
May the River of Life flow into your life—deep, wide, and unending. May it quench your thirst, heal your wounds, and refresh your soul. May it overflow from you to everyone you meet. And may you never be the same—because the river of God flows in you.
“River of Life, flow into my life.”
He is flowing.
Let it rise.
Let it flood.
Let it carry you.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment