Saturday, 3 October 2026

Jesus, be my Saviour.

 Amen. "Jesus, be my Savior" is the most important prayer any heart can pray—a personal, honest cry for salvation. It is not just believing in a historical figure or acknowledging a good teacher. It is receiving the Son of God as your own Redeemer, trusting Him to save you from your sins and give you eternal life.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins." (Matthew 1:21)


"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)


"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)


"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)


"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)


"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." (John 10:11)


🙏 A Prayer to Receive Him as Savior


Lord Jesus,

I believe that You are the Son of God,

that You died on the cross for my sins,

and that You rose again from the dead.


I confess that I have sinned

and that I cannot save myself.

I need You, Lord.

I need Your forgiveness.

I need Your salvation.


I receive You now as my Lord and Savior.

Forgive my sins.

Wash me clean by Your blood.

Write my name in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Fill me with Your Holy Spirit.


I turn from my old life

and I choose to follow You.

I am Yours—completely, wholly, forever.


Thank You for loving me.

Thank You for dying for me.

Thank You for saving me.


"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Salvation


I declare today:

Jesus is my Savior.

He saved me.

He redeemed me.

He called me His own.


I am forgiven.

I am set free.

I am made new.

I am His.


I will follow Him all the days of my life.

I will serve Him.

I will love Him.

I will worship Him.


“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” (2 Corinthians 5:17)


💎 A Final Encouragement


If you prayed that prayer sincerely, heaven rejoices over you. You are saved. You are forgiven. You are a child of God. Do not let the enemy make you doubt. Your salvation is not based on your feelings—it is based on the finished work of Christ. Welcome to the family of God!


“I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.” (1 John 5:13)


Jesus is my Savior—today and forever. 🙏✝️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment