Amen. "You are God eternal" is the declaration of God's unchanging, everlasting nature—the recognition that He has no beginning and no end, that He is the same yesterday, today, and forever, and that His kingdom will never end. He is the eternal God, the King of all ages, the One who was, and is, and is to come.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the whole world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God." (Psalm 90:2)
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." (Revelation 1:8)
"Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever; a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom." (Psalm 45:6)
"But you remain the same, and your years will never end." (Psalm 102:27)
"The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms." (Deuteronomy 33:27)
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)
"Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen." (1 Timothy 1:17)
👑 What It Means That He Is God Eternal
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
He Has No Beginning He existed before all things. "Before the mountains were born... from everlasting you are God." (Psalm 90:2)
He Has No End His kingdom will never end. "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever." (Psalm 45:6)
He Never Changes He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)
He Is Our Refuge The eternal God is our dwelling place. "The eternal God is your refuge." (Deuteronomy 33:27)
He Is Worthy of Eternal Praise He deserves honor and glory forever. "To the King eternal... be honor and glory for ever and ever." (1 Timothy 1:17)
He Holds Eternity He was, is, and is to come. "I am the Alpha and the Omega... who is, and who was, and who is to come." (Revelation 1:8)
🙏 A Prayer of Worship
Lord,
You are God eternal.
You have no beginning and no end.
You were before all things.
You will be after all things.
You are the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Your love never fails.
Your faithfulness never ends.
Your kingdom never falls.
In a world that changes,
You are unchanging.
In a world that fades,
You are eternal.
In a world that is uncertain,
You are sure.
I worship You, the eternal God.
I trust You, the eternal God.
I rest in You, the eternal God.
"From everlasting to everlasting you are God." (Psalm 90:2)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of His Eternity
I declare today:
The Lord is God eternal.
He has no beginning.
He has no end.
He never changes.
His love is everlasting.
His faithfulness is everlasting.
His kingdom is everlasting.
I will trust in the eternal God.
I will rest in His everlasting arms.
I will worship Him forever and ever.
“Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.” (1 Timothy 1:17)
💎 A Final Encouragement
The eternal God is your refuge. He was with you before you were born. He is with you now. And He will be with you for all eternity. His love never ends. His faithfulness never fails. His kingdom never falls. You can trust Him with your past, your present, and your future—because He is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
“The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.” (Deuteronomy 33:27)
You are God eternal—I worship You. 🙏👑✨
No comments:
Post a Comment