Sunday, 4 October 2026

You love me till the end

 Amen. "You love me till the end" is the deepest assurance a soul can hold—the truth that Jesus Christ does not love partially, temporarily, or conditionally. He loves you completely, faithfully, and eternally. He loves you to the end of your days, to the end of your struggles, to the end of your journey—and into eternity.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end." (John 13:1, ESV)


"I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you." (Jeremiah 31:3, ESV)


"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)


"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" (1 John 3:1)


"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)


"And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:20)


💖 What It Means That He Loves You Till the End


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

His Love Is Everlasting It has no beginning and no end. "I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3)

His Love Is Faithful He continues to be faithful even when we fail. "I have continued my faithfulness to you." (Jeremiah 31:3)

His Love Is Unbreakable Nothing can separate you from His love. "Nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God." (Romans 8:39)

His Love Is Sacrificial He proved His love by dying for you. "While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

His Love Is with You Always He will never leave you nor forsake you. "I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:20)

His Love Is Personal He loves you—not just the world, but you. "He loved his own who were in the world." (John 13:1)


🙏 A Prayer of Gratitude


Lord Jesus,

I thank You that You love me till the end.

Not just in the beginning,

Not just in the good times,

But always—to the very end.


You loved me before I knew You.

You loved me when I wandered.

You loved me when I failed.

You love me still.


Your love is everlasting.

Your love is faithful.

Your love is unbreakable.

Your love is enough.


I rest in Your love today.

I trust in Your love today.

I will live in Your love today—and forever.


"Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end." (John 13:1)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Love


I declare today:

Jesus loves me till the end.

His love is everlasting.

His love is faithful.

His love is unbreakable.


Nothing can separate me from His love.

No failure, no fear, no force.

No height, no depth, no power.


I am loved with an everlasting love.

I am held by an unbreakable love.

I am cherished by a never-ending love.


And I will never be the same.


“I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you.” (Jeremiah 31:3)


💎 A Final Encouragement


He loves you till the end. Not just until you get it right. Not just until you stumble. Not just until the trials come. But to the very end—and beyond. His love is not a fleeting emotion; it is an eternal commitment. It is the love that pursued you, saved you, and will never let you go. Rest in that love today. Walk in that love today. And know that you are loved—completely, faithfully, forever.


“And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” (Matthew 28:20)


You love me till the end—and I am forever grateful. 🙏💙🕊️

No comments:

Post a Comment