Saturday, 3 October 2026

Let Jesus be my Personal Lord and Savior.

 Amen. That is the most important decision any heart can make—not just words, but a surrender of your life to the One who gave His life for you. Jesus is not just a distant Savior or a historical figure. He is your personal Lord and Savior. He knows your name. He knows your story. And He loves you.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)


"Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God." (John 1:12)


"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in." (Revelation 3:20)


"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)


"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep." (John 10:11)


"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand." (John 10:27-28)


🙏 A Prayer to Receive Him


Lord Jesus,

I believe that You are the Son of God,

that You died on the cross for my sins,

and that You rose again from the dead.


I confess that I have sinned

and that I need Your salvation.


I receive You now as my personal Lord and Savior.

Forgive my sins.

Cleanse my heart.

Come into my life.

Take Your rightful place on the throne of my heart.


I turn from my old ways

and I choose to follow You.

I am not my own—I belong to You.


Thank You for saving me.

Thank You for loving me.

Thank You for giving me eternal life.


"Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." (Romans 10:13)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Faith


I declare today:

Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Savior.

I am forgiven.

I am redeemed.

I am a child of God.

I am saved by grace through faith.

I am His, and He is mine.


“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” (2 Corinthians 5:17)


💎 A Final Encouragement


If you prayed that sincerely, heaven rejoices over you. You are not the same—you are a new creation in Christ. Now begin to walk with Him: talk to Him in prayer, read His Word daily, and find a Bible-teaching church where you can grow. He will never leave you nor forsake you.


“I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.” (John 10:28)


Jesus is your personal Lord and Savior—today and forever. 🙏✝️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment