"Deliver us from evil." — Matthew 6:13 (AMP)
This is the prayer Jesus Himself taught us to pray. It is not a prayer of fear—it is a prayer of authority. You are not begging a distant God to protect you; you are declaring that the God who is with you is greater than any evil that comes against you.
---
The Scripture That Promises Protection:
2 Thessalonians 3:3 (AMP) — "But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen you [setting you on a firm foundation] and will protect and guard you from the evil one."
Psalm 121:7-8 (AMP) — "The Lord will protect you from all evil; He will keep your life. The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in [everything that you do] from this time forth and forever."
John 17:15 (AMP) — "I do not ask that You take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the evil one."
Psalm 91:9-11 (AMP) — "Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil will befall you, nor will any plague come near your tent. For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways."
Isaiah 54:17 (AMP) — "No weapon that is formed against you will succeed; and every tongue that rises against you in judgment you will condemn. This [peace, righteousness, security, and triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord."
Psalm 34:7 (AMP) — "The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him [with awe-inspired reverence and worship Him with obedience], and He rescues them."
---
A Prayer for Protection from Evil:
"Lord Jesus,
I come under the shelter of Your wings.
I ask You to protect me from all evil—
every scheme of the enemy,
every work of darkness,
every spirit of fear, accusation, and destruction.
I plead the blood of Jesus over my life—
over my mind, my body, my spirit, my family, my home.
Let Your angels encamp around me.
Let Your fire be a wall of protection around me.
Cover my going out and my coming in.
Guard my thoughts, my words, and my steps.
Let no weapon formed against me prosper.
Let no evil befall me, nor any plague come near my dwelling.
I am not afraid—
for You are with me.
I am not alone—
for You are my refuge and my fortress.
Protect me from evil, Lord.
I trust in You, and I am safe.
In Jesus' name,
Amen."
---
Declarations of Protection:
· "The Lord protects me from all evil."
· "I am covered by the blood of Jesus—the enemy cannot touch me."
· "No weapon formed against me shall prosper."
· "The angels of God encamp around me."
· "The Lord is my refuge, my fortress, and my deliverer."
· "The fire of the Holy Spirit surrounds and protects me."
· "I am hidden in Christ—safe and secure."
· "The evil one cannot touch me, for I am guarded by the power of God."
· "My going out and my coming in are protected by the Lord."
· "I rest in the shelter of the Most High—nothing can harm me."
---
A Blessing of Protection:
May the Lord protect you from all evil. May He guard your life, your home, and your family. May His angels be assigned to watch over you. May the blood of Jesus cover you, and may the fire of His presence surround you. May you walk in peace, unshaken and unafraid, knowing that the God who neither slumbers nor sleeps is watching over you.
"Protect me from evil, Lord."
He hears.
He covers.
He keeps you safe.
Walk in that peace today—and rest in His unfailing protection.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment