Saturday, 3 October 2026

Lord, You have bless my life.

 Amen. "Lord, You have blessed my life" is a prayer of pure gratitude—a recognition that every good thing, every breath, every moment, every mercy comes from His hand. It is the overflow of a heart that has counted its blessings and found them countless.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits." (Psalm 103:2)


"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights." (James 1:17)


"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)


"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places." (Ephesians 1:3, ESV)


"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." (Psalm 118:1)


"I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds." (Psalm 9:1)


🙏 A Prayer of Gratitude


Father,

I thank You for blessing my life.

Not just with material things,

But with Your presence,

Your peace,

Your protection,

And Your love.


Thank You for the breath in my lungs.

Thank You for the hope in my heart.

Thank You for the grace that saves me

And the mercy that sustains me.


Thank You for the blessings I see—

And for the blessings I cannot see.

Thank You for the answered prayers—

And for the prayers You have answered in ways I didn't expect.


You have not given me what I deserve—

You have given me grace.

You have not turned away from me—

You have drawn me close.

You have not abandoned me—

You have carried me.


I do not take Your blessings for granted.

I receive them with a grateful heart.

I will use them to bless others.


"Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits." (Psalm 103:2)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Gratitude


I declare today:

The Lord has blessed my life.

His goodness follows me.

His mercy surrounds me.

His favor rests upon me.


I will not forget His benefits.

I will not be silent about His goodness.

I will not take His blessings for granted.


I am grateful.

I am blessed.

And I will bless others in return.


“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” (Psalm 118:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Gratitude changes everything. When you thank God for His blessings, you shift your focus from what you lack to what He has given. You recognize His hand at work in your life. You honor Him with your words and your heart. Thank Him today—and every day. He is good, and His love endures forever.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


Lord, You have blessed my life—I am grateful. 🙏💙🕊️

No comments:

Post a Comment