Amen. This is a beautiful and intimate prayer. To be under His wings is to be in the safest, most tender place in the universe. It is where protection meets intimacy, and where guidance is born out of closeness.
“He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and a wall.” — Psalm 91:4 (AMP)
---
The Scripture That Guides You Under His Wings:
Psalm 36:7 (AMP) — “How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! The children of men take refuge in the shadow of Your wings.”
Psalm 17:8 (AMP) — “Keep me as the apple of the eye; hide me in the shadow of Your wings.”
Exodus 19:4 (AMP) — “You have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles’ wings and brought you to Myself.”
Matthew 23:37 (AMP) — “How often I wanted to gather your children together [as a hen protects her chicks under her wings].”
Ruth 2:12 (AMP) — “May the Lord repay you for your kindness, and may your reward be full from the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge.”
---
A Prayer to Be Guided Under His Wings:
"Lord,
Guide me under Your wings.
Not ahead of You—where I might run in my own strength.
Not behind You—where I might feel alone.
But under You—where I am covered, protected, and close to Your heart.
Let Your wings be my shelter.
Let Your feathers be my covering.
Let Your presence be my peace.
Guide me as a mother hen guides her chicks—
with tenderness, with patience, with watchful care.
Guide me as an eagle guides its young—
teaching me to rise, to soar, and to trust the wind of Your Spirit.
When I am afraid, hide me under Your wings.
When I am weary, carry me under Your wings.
When I am uncertain, lead me under Your wings.
When I am hurting, comfort me under Your wings.
Let me hear Your heartbeat.
Let me feel Your warmth.
Let me know Your nearness.
I do not need to see the whole path—
I only need to stay close to You.
I do not need to know the way—
I only need to follow the One who is the Way.
Guide me, Lord.
Under Your wings.
Where I am safe.
Where I am loved.
Where I am home.
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.”
---
Declarations of Guidance and Refuge:
· “I am hidden under the wings of the Almighty—I am safe.”
· “He covers me with His feathers, and under His wings I find refuge.”
· “The Lord guides me with His eye upon me.”
· “He bore me on eagles’ wings and brought me to Himself.”
· “I take refuge in the shadow of His wings—I am protected.”
· “He gathers me as a hen gathers her chicks—I am loved.”
· “I am guided by His loving arms—I am not lost.”
· “His faithfulness is my shield and my wall.”
· “I will not fear—I am under His wings.”
· “He leads me, He holds me, He keeps me—under His wings.”
---
A Blessing Over You:
May the Lord guide you under His wings. May you find refuge in the shadow of the Almighty. May He cover you with His feathers, protect you with His faithfulness, and lead you with His loving eye. May you rest in the warmth of His presence, and may you know—deep in your soul—that you are safe, you are loved, and you are being led home.
“Guide me under Your wings.”
He is drawing you close.
He is covering you.
He is leading you.
Rest in His shelter today.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment