Saturday, 3 October 2026

You have forgiven our sin.

 Amen. "You have forgiven our sin" is the most liberating and life-changing truth of the gospel—the declaration that through Jesus Christ, our sins are completely forgiven, washed away, and remembered no more. It is not a partial forgiveness or a temporary pardon—it is a full, final, and forever forgiveness.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)


"As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us." (Psalm 103:12)


"I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more." (Isaiah 43:25)


"In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace." (Ephesians 1:7)


"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." (Romans 8:1)


"Blessed is the one whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered." (Psalm 32:1)


✝️ What It Means That He Has Forgiven Your Sin


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Your Sins Are Washed Away The blood of Jesus cleanses you. "The blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)

Your Guilt Is Removed God does not hold your sins against you. "As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions." (Psalm 103:12)

You Are Remembered No More He chooses to forget your sins. "I will remember your sins no more." (Isaiah 43:25)

You Are Redeemed He paid the price to set you free. "In him we have redemption through his blood." (Ephesians 1:7)

You Are Not Condemned There is no judgment for those in Christ. "There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." (Romans 8:1)


🙏 A Prayer of Gratitude


Father,

I thank You that You have forgiven my sin.

Not because I deserved it,

Not because I earned it,

But because of Your great love and mercy.


You sent Jesus to pay the price for my sin.

He bore the punishment I deserved.

He took my shame and gave me His righteousness.

He washed me clean by His blood.


I am forgiven.

I am cleansed.

I am redeemed.

I am set free.


Thank You for Your forgiveness.

Thank You for Your grace.

Thank You for Your love.


I receive Your forgiveness today.

I rest in Your forgiveness today.

I will walk in the freedom of Your forgiveness today.


"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:9)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Forgiveness


I declare today:

My sin is forgiven.

My guilt is removed.

My shame is taken away.

My past is washed clean.


I am not defined by my sin—

I am defined by His grace.

I am not held by my failures—

I am held by His love.


I am forgiven.

I am free.

I am a child of God.


“Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.” (Romans 8:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Your sin is forgiven—not partially, not temporarily, but completely and eternally. God has removed your transgressions as far as the east is from the west. He remembers them no more. He has cast them into the depths of the sea. Do not let the enemy remind you of what God has already forgotten. Do not let shame hold you back from the freedom Christ has won for you. You are forgiven. You are cleansed. You are free. Walk in that truth today.


“Blessed is the one whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered.” (Psalm 32:1)


You have forgiven our sin—I am forgiven and free. 🙏✝️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment