Sunday, 4 October 2026

You are worthy of my praise.

 Amen. "You are worthy of my praise" is the purest and most powerful declaration of worship—a confession that God alone deserves all honor, all glory, and all praise. It is not a song you sing only on Sunday; it is the anthem of a life surrendered to Him.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being." (Revelation 4:11)


"I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds." (Psalm 9:1)


"Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name." (Psalm 103:1)


"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord." (Psalm 150:6)


"Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom." (Psalm 145:3)


"Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that openly profess his name." (Hebrews 13:15)


👑 Why He Is Worthy of Your Praise


He Is Worthy... Because... A Scripture to Hold

As Creator He spoke the universe into existence. "You created all things." (Revelation 4:11)

As Redeemer He gave His life to save you. "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain." (Revelation 5:12)

As King He reigns over all with power and majesty. "His kingdom rules over all." (Psalm 103:19)

As Love His love is unconditional and everlasting. "His love endures forever." (Psalm 136:1)

As Faithful He never breaks His promises. "The Lord is faithful to all his promises." (Psalm 145:13)

As Holy He is set apart and pure. "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty." (Isaiah 6:3)


🙏 A Prayer of Praise


Lord,

You are worthy of my praise.

Not just some of it,

Not just a portion,

But all of it.


I praise You with my words.

I praise You with my life.

I praise You with my worship.

I praise You with my all.


You are worthy of my morning praise.

You are worthy of my evening praise.

You are worthy of my silence.

You are worthy of my song.


For You alone are worthy.

You alone are holy.

You alone are God.


"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power." (Revelation 4:11)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Praise


I declare today:

The Lord is worthy of my praise.

I will not be silent.

I will not hold back.

I will not cease to worship.


My life is for His praise.

My lips are for His honor.

My heart is for His glory.


For He alone is worthy.

He alone is King.

He alone is God.


“I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.” (Psalm 9:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


He is worthy of your praise—not because of what He gives you, but because of who He is. He is the Creator, the Redeemer, the King, the Holy One. And when you praise Him, you are aligning your heart with the eternal worship of heaven. So lift your voice. Lift your heart. Lift your life. And give Him the praise He deserves.


“Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord.” (Psalm 150:6)


You are worthy of my praise—forever and ever. 🙏👑💙

No comments:

Post a Comment