Saturday, 3 October 2026

Lord, You are the Alpha and Omega.

 Amen. "Lord, You are the Alpha and Omega" is the declaration of His eternal sovereignty—the confession that He is the beginning and the end, the first and the last, the One who was, and is, and is to come. It is the recognition that all of history begins with Him and finds its fulfillment in Him.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." (Revelation 1:8)


"He said to me: 'It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.'" (Revelation 21:6)


"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." (Revelation 22:13)


"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made." (John 1:1-3)


"For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen." (Romans 11:36)


"He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." (Colossians 1:17)


👑 What It Means That He Is the Alpha and Omega


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Is Eternal He existed before all things and will exist forever. "From everlasting to everlasting you are God." (Psalm 90:2)

He Is Sovereign He reigns over all of history. "His kingdom rules over all." (Psalm 103:19)

He Is the Creator All things were made through Him. "Through him all things were made." (John 1:3)

He Is the Sustainer He holds all things together. "In him all things hold together." (Colossians 1:17)

He Is the Fulfillment All things find their purpose in Him. "For from him and through him and for him are all things." (Romans 11:36)


🙏 A Prayer of Worship


Lord,

You are the Alpha and the Omega.

The Beginning and the End.

The First and the Last.


You were before all things.

You created all things.

You sustain all things.

You will bring all things to completion.


I worship You.

I trust You.

I follow You.


I am not afraid of the future,

For You hold it in Your hands.

I am not afraid of the unknown,

For You are already there.


You are the Alpha and the Omega.

And I am Yours.


"I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." (Revelation 22:13)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Sovereignty


I declare today:

The Lord is the Alpha and the Omega.

He is the beginning and the end.

He is the first and the last.


He was before all things.

He is above all things.

He holds all things together.


Nothing is outside His control.

Nothing is beyond His reach.

Nothing is outside His plan.


I trust in Him.

I rest in Him.

I worship Him.


“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.” (Revelation 21:6)


💎 A Final Encouragement


He is the Alpha and the Omega. He was there at the beginning, and He will be there at the end. He holds your past, your present, and your future in His hands. You do not need to fear what is ahead, because the One who is the Beginning and the End is already there. Trust Him. Worship Him. And rest in the knowledge that He is sovereign over all.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


Lord, You are the Alpha and Omega—I worship You. 🙏👑💙

No comments:

Post a Comment