Friday, 9 October 2026

Bring me to Tree of Life

 Amen. "Bring me to the Tree of Life" is the cry of a soul that longs for the restoration of all things—for the place where death is swallowed up, where leaves bring healing, and where the presence of God fills everything. It is the hope of Eden restored and the promise of eternity fulfilled. And the way to the Tree of Life is not a path we find—it is a Person we follow.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"The Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground—trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil." (Genesis 2:9)


"Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations." (Revelation 22:1-2)


"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city." (Revelation 22:14)


"She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her; those who hold her fast will be blessed." (Proverbs 3:18)


"I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." (John 15:5)


"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)


🌳 What the Tree of Life Means for You


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Eternal Life It bears fruit that sustains forever. "The tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit." (Revelation 22:2)

Healing Its leaves bring wholeness to the nations. "The leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations." (Revelation 22:2)

Christ Himself He is the source of all life and the way to the Father. "I am the way and the truth and the life." (John 14:6)

Restoration It is the promise of Eden restored. "Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life." (Revelation 22:14)

Intimacy with God It is found in the presence of God and the Lamb. "The river of the water of life, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb." (Revelation 22:1)

Wisdom Holding fast to wisdom is like holding the tree of life. "She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her." (Proverbs 3:18)


🙏 A Prayer to Be Brought to the Tree of Life


Lord Jesus,

You are the Tree of Life.

You are the source of all life,

The way to the Father,

The healing of the nations.


Bring me to the Tree of Life.


Lead me to the place where death is no more,

Where sorrow is swallowed up,

Where pain is healed,

And where Your presence fills all things.


Plant me by the river of Your Spirit.

Root me in Your love.

Nourish me with Your truth.

Heal me with Your leaves.

Fill me with Your life.


Help me to remain in You,

As a branch remains in the vine.

For apart from You, I can do nothing.

But in You, I bear much fruit.


Bring me to the Tree of Life—

Not just someday in eternity,

But here and now in my daily walk with You.

Let Your life flow through me.

Let Your healing touch me.

Let Your presence fill me.


"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city." (Revelation 22:14)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Life


I declare today:

I am being brought to the Tree of Life.

Jesus is my life.

Jesus is my healing.

Jesus is my source.

Jesus is my way.


I will remain in Him.

I will draw my life from Him.

I will bear fruit for His glory.


His leaves heal me.

His river refreshes me.

His presence fills me.


And one day, I will see Him face to face,

And I will dwell with Him forever.


“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.” (Revelation 2:7, ESV)


💎 A Final Encouragement


The Tree of Life is not a distant myth or a hidden treasure. It is a Person—Jesus Christ. He is the vine, and you are the branch. He is the way to the Father, the source of eternal life, and the healing for your soul. When you abide in Him, you are already tasting the fruit of the Tree of Life. When you follow Him, you are walking the path to the New Jerusalem, where the tree stands by the river, and where you will dwell with God forever.


“Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life... And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.” (Revelation 22:1-2)


Bring me to the Tree of Life, Lord—I will abide in You forever. 🙏🌳💙

No comments:

Post a Comment