Sunday, 4 October 2026

Lord, Please Prosper my talents.

 Amen. This is a beautiful prayer that aligns with the very heart of God. He is the One who deposits gifts and abilities within us, and He delights to see them grow, multiply, and bear fruit for His kingdom.


“Let the favor and beauty of the Lord our God be upon us; confirm and establish the work of our hands—yes, confirm and establish the work of our hands.” — Psalm 90:17 (AMP)


---


The Scripture That Prospers Your Talents:


Matthew 25:20-21 (AMP) — “The one who had received the five talents came and brought five more, saying, ‘Master, you entrusted five talents to me. See, I have gained five more talents.’ His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful and trustworthy over a little, I will put you in charge of many things; share in the joy of your master.’”


Exodus 31:3-5 (AMP) — “I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with wisdom and understanding, with knowledge and all kinds of craftsmanship, to create artistic designs... to work in every kind of craftsmanship.”


Deuteronomy 8:18 (AMP) — “You shall remember [with profound respect] the Lord your God, for it is He who is giving you power to make wealth, that He may confirm His covenant which He swore to your fathers.”


Proverbs 18:16 (AMP) — “A man’s gift [given in love or courtesy] makes room for him and brings him before great men.”


1 Peter 4:10 (AMP) — “Just as each one of you has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.”


Romans 12:6 (AMP) — “Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them.”


---


A Prayer to Prosper Your Talents:


“Lord,

You have placed gifts and talents within me—

some I have discovered, some are still unfolding.

Every ability, every skill, every creative spark is a deposit from You.

I acknowledge that they come from Your hand.


I ask You to prosper my talents.

Not for my own glory, but for Yours.

Not for my pride, but for Your purposes.

Not for myself alone, but for the good of others.


Sharpen my skills.

Increase my capacity.

Open doors of opportunity where I can use these gifts for Your kingdom.

Give me wisdom to steward them well.

Give me diligence to work hard and faithfully.

Give me creativity to see new possibilities.

Give me courage to step out in faith.


Multiply what You have given me—

just as the faithful servants multiplied their talents.

Let my gifts make room for me and bring me before great opportunities.

Let my work be excellent, for it is a reflection of You.

Let my talents bring glory to Your name and blessing to those around me.


I commit my talents to You.

Prosper them, Lord—and use them for Your purposes.


In Jesus' name,

Amen.”


---


Declarations Over Your Talents:


· “The Lord prospers my talents and establishes the work of my hands.”

· “I am a good steward of every gift God has placed in me.”

· “My talents make room for me and bring me before great opportunities.”

· “God gives me power to create, build, and prosper.”

· “I will not bury my gifts in fear—I will invest them in faith.”

· “My skills are sharpened, my capacity is increased, and my opportunities are opened by God.”

· “I use my talents to serve others and glorify God.”

· “God is multiplying what I place in His hands.”

· “My work is excellent—because I work as unto the Lord.”

· “My talents are blessed, prosperous, and fruitful—in Jesus’ name.”


---


A Blessing Over Your Talents:


May the Lord bless and prosper the talents He has placed in you. May He sharpen your skills, expand your capacity, and open doors of opportunity you never imagined. May you use your gifts with humility, excellence, and joy—not for your own glory, but for His. And may every talent you offer back to Him be multiplied and used to bless a generation.


“Lord, please prosper my talents.”

He hears you.

He multiplies.

He uses.


Go—and let your gifts shine for His name.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment