Amen. "I call You Lord" is the confession of a heart that has surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus Christ—a declaration that He is not just a Savior, but the Master of your life, the King of your heart, and the Lord of all. It is the cry of a soul that has stopped running its own life and placed everything under His authority.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)
"Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Philippians 2:9-11)
"You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and rightly so, for that is what I am." (John 13:13)
"Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?" (Luke 6:46)
"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." (Colossians 3:17)
"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:21)
👑 What It Means to Call Him Lord
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
He Is Your Master You belong to Him and follow His lead. "You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and rightly so." (John 13:13)
He Is Your King He reigns over your life with authority. "Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father." (Philippians 2:11)
You Surrender Your Will You lay down your plans for His. "Not my will, but yours be done." (Luke 22:42)
You Obey His Commands Your love for Him is shown in obedience. "If you love me, keep my commands." (John 14:15)
You Live for His Glory Your life is not your own. "Whatever you do, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus." (Colossians 3:17)
🙏 A Prayer of Lordship
Lord Jesus,
I call You Lord.
Not just with my lips,
But with my life.
Not just in this moment,
But in every moment.
You are my Master.
You are my King.
You are the Lord of my life.
I surrender my will to Yours.
I lay down my plans for Your purpose.
I submit my heart to Your authority.
Rule in me.
Reign in me.
Lead me.
Guide me.
Use me for Your glory.
I will follow You.
I will obey You.
I will love You.
I will worship You.
"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Lordship
I declare today:
Jesus is my Lord.
He is the Master of my life.
He is the King of my heart.
He is the Lord of all.
I surrender to His authority.
I submit to His will.
I follow His leading.
I obey His commands.
I will not live for myself.
I will live for Him.
I will not seek my own glory.
I will seek His.
For He is Lord.
And I am His.
“At the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth.” (Philippians 2:10)
💎 A Final Encouragement
To call Him Lord is not just a title—it is a surrender. It is the recognition that He is the Master of your life and you are His servant. It is the choice to follow Him, obey Him, and live for His glory. And when you call Him Lord, you are aligning your heart with the eternal confession of heaven: Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)
I call You Lord—and I am Yours forever. 🙏👑💙
No comments:
Post a Comment