Sunday, 4 October 2026

I will strengthen you.

 Amen. "I will strengthen you" is a promise from the heart of God to His children—a declaration that He will not leave you weak, weary, or worn out. He is the One who renews your strength, lifts you up, and empowers you to keep going. It is not your own strength that carries you—it is His.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10, ESV)


"He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak." (Isaiah 40:29)


"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13, ESV)


"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:9, ESV)


"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me." (Psalm 28:7)


"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." (Isaiah 40:31)


💪 What It Means That He Will Strengthen You


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Upholds You He holds you up with His righteous right hand. "I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

He Renews Your Strength He gives power to the weary. "He gives strength to the weary." (Isaiah 40:29)

He Empowers You You can do all things through Him. "I can do all things through him who strengthens me." (Philippians 4:13)

His Grace Is Sufficient His power is made perfect in your weakness. "My grace is sufficient for you." (2 Corinthians 12:9)

He Helps You He is your helper and your shield. "The Lord is my strength and my shield." (Psalm 28:7)

He Lifts You Up You will soar on wings like eagles. "They will soar on wings like eagles." (Isaiah 40:31)


🙏 A Prayer to Receive His Strength


Father,

I come before You weak and weary.

I have tried to carry this on my own.

I have tried to be strong in my own power.

But I am tired.


You have promised to strengthen me.

I receive Your strength today.


Strengthen my body when it is weak.

Strengthen my mind when it is anxious.

Strengthen my heart when it is broken.

Strengthen my spirit when it is weary.


Uphold me with Your righteous right hand.

Renew my strength like the eagle's.

Help me to run and not grow weary.

Help me to walk and not be faint.


I will not rely on my own strength.

I will rely on Yours.


"Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Strength


I declare today:

The Lord strengthens me.

He upholds me.

He renews me.

He empowers me.


I will not be weak.

I will not be weary.

I will not be faint.


For His strength is made perfect in my weakness.

His grace is sufficient for me.

His power rests upon me.


I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.


“I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)


💎 A Final Encouragement


You do not have to be strong on your own. You do not have to carry the weight alone. God has promised to strengthen you—to uphold you with His righteous right hand, to renew your strength, and to empower you to keep going. His strength is made perfect in your weakness. So lean on Him today. Trust in His strength. And watch as He carries you through.


“But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” (Isaiah 40:31)


I will strengthen you—I trust in Your promise, Lord. 🙏💪💙

No comments:

Post a Comment