Amen. “All things is possible through God who loves me” is a declaration of faith, hope, and victory—a confession that no obstacle is too great, no situation is too hopeless, and no dream is too impossible when it is placed in the hands of the God who loves you. It is the truth that anchors the soul, strengthens the weary, and empowers the believer to face every challenge with confidence.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
“Jesus looked at them and said, ‘With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.’” (Matthew 19:26)
“I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13, ESV)
“Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.” (Jeremiah 32:17, ESV)
“For nothing will be impossible with God.” (Luke 1:37)
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:28)
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.” (Ephesians 3:20)
✨ What It Means That All Things Are Possible Through God
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Nothing Is Too Hard for Him He is the God of the impossible. “Nothing is too hard for you.” (Jeremiah 32:17)
You Can Do All Things He strengthens you for every task. “I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)
He Works All Things for Good His love ensures His purposes prevail. “In all things God works for the good of those who love him.” (Romans 8:28)
He Exceeds Your Expectations He does immeasurably more than you ask or imagine. “He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine.” (Ephesians 3:20)
His Love Is Your Foundation You are held by the One who makes all things possible. “Nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God.” (Romans 8:39)
🙏 A Prayer of Faith
Father,
I thank You that all things are possible through You.
You are the God of the impossible.
You are the One who makes a way where there is no way.
You are the One who opens doors that no one can shut.
You are the One who brings life from death.
I place my impossible situations in Your hands.
I trust You with what I cannot see.
I believe You for what I cannot do.
I rest in Your love that never fails.
Strengthen me for every task.
Guide me through every trial.
Provide for every need.
Fulfill every promise.
I can do all things through You who strengthens me.
All things are possible through You who loves me.
“I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:13)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Possibility
I declare today:
All things are possible through God who loves me.
Nothing is too hard for Him.
Nothing is impossible for Him.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
I can face every challenge.
I can overcome every obstacle.
I can walk through every valley.
I can climb every mountain.
His love is my foundation.
His power is my strength.
His faithfulness is my hope.
“With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” (Matthew 19:26)
💎 A Final Encouragement
You are not limited by your own strength, your own wisdom, or your own resources. You are empowered by the God who made the heavens and the earth, who holds the stars in place, and who loves you with an everlasting love. All things are possible through Him. So bring your impossible situations to Him. Trust Him with what you cannot do. Believe Him for what you cannot see. And watch as He does immeasurably more than you could ever ask or imagine.
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever! Amen.” (Ephesians 3:20-21)
All things are possible through God who loves me—I believe it. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment