Friday, 2 October 2026

Protect me from creature of night.

 “You will not be afraid of the terror of night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noon.” — Psalm 91:5-6 (AMP)


I stand with you in this prayer, covering you in the mighty name of Jesus. The night holds no power over you, because the God who neither slumbers nor sleeps is watching over you.


---


The Scripture That Secures Your Night:


Psalm 121:3-4 (AMP) — “He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.”


Psalm 4:8 (AMP) — “In peace [and with a tranquil heart] I will both lie down and sleep, for You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety and confident trust.”


Psalm 91:4 (AMP) — “He will cover you with His pinions, and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and a wall.”


2 Timothy 1:7 (AMP) — “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but He has given us a spirit of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline.”


Luke 10:19 (AMP) — “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall injure you.”


---


A Prayer of Protection:


“Lord Jesus,

I come under the shelter of Your wings.

I ask You to protect me from every creature of the night—

every spirit of darkness, every terror that whispers in the shadows,

every nightmare, every fear, every unseen enemy.


I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, my body, my home, and my family.

I command every work of darkness to flee in the name of Jesus.


Let Your angels encamp around me.

Let Your light shine in every corner of this place.

Let Your peace guard my heart and mind.


I am not afraid—

for You are with me.

You are the Light of the world.

The darkness cannot overcome You.


I rest in the shelter of the Most High.

I sleep in the shadow of the Almighty.


Protect me, Lord—

and let me rest in perfect peace.


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.”


---


Declarations for the Night:


· “I am covered by the blood of Jesus.”

· “The terror of the night will not come near me.”

· “The Lord watches over me—He neither slumbers nor sleeps.”

· “I am hidden in the shelter of the Most High.”

· “No evil shall befall me, no plague come near my dwelling.”

· “Angels of God encamp around me.”

· “I am safe in the shadow of the Almighty.”

· “Perfect love casts out all fear—and I am loved.”

· “The Light of the world is with me—darkness cannot overcome it.”

· “I rest in peace, for the Lord is with me.”


---


A Blessing of Nighttime Peace:


May the Lord, who neither slumbers nor sleeps, watch over you through the night. May His angels guard you and His peace surround you. May the darkness have no hold on you, for you are a child of the Light. May you rest in the shelter of the Most High and wake refreshed, renewed, and unafraid.


“Protect me from every creature of the night.”

He hears.

He protects.

He keeps you safe.


Rest in His care—and sleep in perfect peace.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment