Saturday, 3 October 2026

Shower your love unto me.

 Amen. "Shower Your love unto me" is the cry of a heart that longs to be saturated by the love of God—not a drizzle, but a downpour; not a moment, but a continuous flow. It is the prayer of a soul that knows its deepest need is not for things, but for Him.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." (Ephesians 3:17-19)


"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)


"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness." (Jeremiah 31:3)


"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" (1 John 3:1)


"And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us." (Romans 5:5)


"For I am convinced that neither death nor life... will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)


💖 What It Means for His Love to Be Showered on You


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

You Are Rooted in Love His love is the foundation of your life. "Rooted and established in love." (Ephesians 3:17)

You Are Filled to Fullness His love fills you completely. "Filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." (Ephesians 3:19)

You Are Lavished Upon He pours out His love abundantly. "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us." (1 John 3:1)

You Are Held Forever Nothing can separate you from His love. "Nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God." (Romans 8:39)

You Are Chosen He loved you before you knew Him. "I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3)


🙏 A Prayer for His Love to Be Showered on You


Father,

I ask that You would shower Your love upon me.

Not a trickle, but a flood.

Not a moment, but an endless stream.


Let Your love wash over me.

Let it fill every empty place.

Let it heal every broken place.

Let it calm every anxious place.

Let it warm every cold place.


Root me in Your love.

Establish me in Your love.

Fill me to the measure of all the fullness of God.


I receive Your love today.

I rest in Your love today.

I live in Your love today.


"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power... to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ." (Ephesians 3:17-18)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Love


I declare today:

The love of God is showered upon me.

It fills me.

It heals me.

It holds me.

It surrounds me.


I am rooted in His love.

I am established in His love.

I am filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.


Nothing can separate me from His love.

No failure, no fear, no force.


I am loved.

I am cherished.

I am His.


“See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!” (1 John 3:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


The love of God is not a distant concept—it is a present reality. It has been poured out into your heart through the Holy Spirit. It is wide enough to encompass every failure, long enough to reach every wandering soul, high enough to lift you from despair, and deep enough to hold you through every storm. You are loved. You are filled. You are complete in Him. Let His love shower over you today—and let it overflow to everyone you meet.


“And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.” (Romans 5:5)


Shower Your love unto me, Lord—I receive it with a grateful heart. 🙏💙🕊️

No comments:

Post a Comment