Sunday, 4 October 2026

Ask from God.

 Amen. This is the beautiful invitation of the Gospel—not that we have to beg a reluctant God, but that we get to ask a loving Father who delights to give.


“Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who keeps on asking receives, and he who keeps on seeking finds, and to him who keeps on knocking, it will be opened.” — Matthew 7:7-8 (AMP)


---


The Scripture That Invites You to Ask:


John 16:24 (AMP) — “Until now you have not asked [the Father] for anything in My name; but now ask and keep on asking and you will receive, so that your joy may be full and complete.”


James 1:5 (AMP) — “If any of you lacks wisdom [to guide him through a decision or circumstance], he is to ask of [our benevolent] God, who gives to everyone generously and without rebuke or blame, and it will be given to him.”


1 John 5:14-15 (AMP) — “This is the confidence which we have before Him: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him.”


Luke 11:13 (AMP) — “If you, then, being evil [that is, sinful by nature], know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask and continue to ask Him!”


Jeremiah 33:3 (AMP) — “Call to Me and I will answer you, and tell you [and even show you] great and mighty things, [things which have been confined and hidden], which you do not know and understand and cannot distinguish.”


Mark 11:24 (AMP) — “Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe [that you are receiving it] and it will be given to you.”


---


What to Ask For:


· Wisdom — when you don't know what to do.

· Peace — when your heart is troubled.

· Provision — when you have a need.

· Healing — when your body or mind is broken.

· Guidance — when the path is unclear.

· Forgiveness — when you have sinned.

· The Holy Spirit — when you need power, comfort, and truth.

· His will to be done — because His will is always best.


---


How to Ask:


1. Ask in faith. Believe that He hears you and that He is able to answer.

2. Ask in Jesus' name. You come to the Father through the name of Jesus—not your own merit.

3. Ask according to His will. When you align your desires with His Word, your prayers hit the target.

4. Ask with a humble heart. Not demanding, but trusting—like a child coming to a loving Father.

5. Ask persistently. Keep asking. Keep seeking. Keep knocking. He honors persistent faith.


---


A Prayer of Asking:


“Father,

I come to You today with a heart full of needs, questions, and longings.

I do not come demanding.

I do not come bargaining.

I come as Your child—asking.


I ask for Your wisdom—

because I do not know the way.

I ask for Your peace—

because my heart is often troubled.

I ask for Your provision—

because You are my Provider.

I ask for Your healing—

because You are my Healer.

I ask for Your guidance—

because I cannot see the path.

I ask for Your forgiveness—

because I have fallen short.

I ask for Your Holy Spirit—

because I need Your power in my life.


I ask in the name of Jesus.

I ask according to Your will.

I ask in faith.

I ask with a grateful heart.


And I receive.

I receive Your answer.

I receive Your provision.

I receive Your peace.

I receive Your healing.

I receive Your guidance.

I receive Your forgiveness.

I receive Your Holy Spirit.


Thank You that You are a good Father

who gives good gifts to Your children.

Thank You that You hear me when I call.

Thank You that Your joy is being made full and complete in me.


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.”


---


Declarations of Asking and Receiving:


· “I ask in faith—and I receive.”

· “God hears me when I call.”

· “He is a generous Father who delights to give.”

· “I ask according to His will—and I know He hears me.”

· “I keep asking, keep seeking, keep knocking.”

· “The door is opening—my answer is coming.”

· “My joy will be full and complete.”

· “I will not doubt—I will believe.”

· “What I ask in His will, He grants.”

· “I am not forgotten—I am heard.”


---


A Blessing Over Your Asking:


May the Lord hear your cry and answer you. May He give you the desires of your heart as you delight in Him. May He open doors you never imagined, give gifts you never expected, and answer prayers you had almost given up on. May your joy be full and complete. And may you never stop coming to Him—because He never stops giving.


“Ask from God.”

He is listening.

He is answering.

Keep asking—and receive.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment