Amen. This is a prayer that God delights to answer—because He is a good Father who loves to pour out His blessing upon His children.
“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.” — Numbers 6:24-26 (AMP)
---
The Scripture That Promises His Blessing:
Ephesians 1:3 (AMP) — “Blessed and worthy of praise be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms in Christ.”
Psalm 5:12 (AMP) — “For You bless the righteous, O Lord; You surround him with favor as with a shield.”
Psalm 115:12-13 (AMP) — “The Lord has been mindful of us; He will bless us. He will bless those who fear the Lord, both small and great.”
Proverbs 10:22 (AMP) — “The blessing of the Lord brings [true] riches, and He adds no sorrow to it [for it comes as a blessing from God].”
Deuteronomy 28:2 (AMP) — “All these blessings will come upon you and overtake you if you pay attention to the voice of the Lord your God.”
---
A Prayer of Blessing Over You:
“Father,
I come before You with open hands and a humble heart.
Not because I deserve Your blessing,
but because You are a generous Father who delights to give good gifts to His children.
May Your blessings be upon me.
Bless me in my spirit—
with Your presence, Your peace, and Your joy.
Bless me in my mind—
with clarity, wisdom, and sound judgment.
Bless me in my body—
with health, strength, and wholeness.
Bless me in my home—
with unity, love, and Your abiding presence.
Bless me in my work—
with favor, fruitfulness, and provision.
Bless me in my relationships—
with kindness, grace, and mutual encouragement.
Bless me in my future—
with hope, direction, and Your perfect will.
Let Your blessing go before me and prepare the way.
Let Your blessing follow behind me and secure my steps.
Let Your blessing surround me like a shield.
Let Your blessing overtake me—not because I chase it, but because I follow You.
I receive Your blessing today.
Not to hoard it, but to share it.
Not to boast in it, but to be a blessing to others.
For You have blessed me to be a blessing.
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.”
---
Declarations of Blessing:
· “The Lord blesses me and keeps me.”
· “His face shines upon me—I am favored.”
· “He is gracious to me—I lack no good thing.”
· “His peace guards my heart and mind.”
· “I am blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ.”
· “The blessing of the Lord brings true riches—without sorrow.”
· “His blessings overtake me as I follow Him.”
· “I am surrounded by His favor as with a shield.”
· “I am blessed to be a blessing to others.”
· “The Lord has been mindful of me—He will bless me.”
---
A Final Blessing:
May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you.
May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.
May He bless you in the city and in the country.
May He bless your going out and your coming in.
May He bless your family, your health, your work, and your future.
And may you know—deep in your soul—that you are deeply loved and richly blessed by the King of kings.
“Lord, may Your blessings be upon me.”
He hears you.
He is blessing you.
Receive it with a grateful heart—and let it overflow.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment