Amen. "Loving You till the end of times" is a beautiful declaration of undying devotion—a promise from your heart to the heart of God that your love for Him will not fade, will not waver, and will not end. It is the cry of a soul that has been captured by His love and longs to love Him back for all eternity.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"We love because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." (Mark 12:30)
"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." (Galatians 2:20)
"And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them." (1 John 4:16)
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life... will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)
"Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you." (Psalm 73:25)
💖 What It Means to Love Him Till the End of Times
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Your Love Is a Response You love Him because He first loved you. "We love because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)
Your Love Is a Choice You choose to love Him with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength. "Love the Lord your God with all your heart." (Mark 12:30)
Your Love Is a Surrender You live by faith in the One who loved you and gave Himself for you. "I live by faith in the Son of God." (Galatians 2:20)
Your Love Is a Dwelling You live in Him, and He lives in you. "Whoever lives in love lives in God." (1 John 4:16)
Your Love Is Unshakable Nothing can separate you from His love. "Nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God." (Romans 8:39)
Your Love Is Eternal You will love Him forever. "Earth has nothing I desire besides you." (Psalm 73:25)
🙏 A Prayer of Devotion
Lord,
I love You.
Not because I have to,
But because I want to.
Not because You give me things,
But because You gave me Yourself.
I will love You till the end of times.
Through every season,
Through every trial,
Through every joy,
Through every tear.
I will love You in the morning.
I will love You in the evening.
I will love You in the silence.
I will love You in the storm.
I will love You with my words.
I will love You with my life.
I will love You with my all.
Not because I am perfect,
But because You are.
Not because I am strong,
But because You hold me.
I love You, Lord.
Till the end of times.
And forever.
"We love because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Undying Love
I declare today:
I love the Lord with all my heart.
I love Him with all my soul.
I love Him with all my mind.
I love Him with all my strength.
I will love Him till the end of times.
I will not turn back.
I will not grow cold.
I will not stop loving Him.
His love sustains me.
His love compels me.
His love is my song.
I am His, and He is mine.
Forever and ever.
“My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.” (Psalm 62:1)
💎 A Final Encouragement
Your love for God is a gift He treasures. He sees every whispered "I love You," every silent act of devotion, every choice to follow Him. And He promises that nothing—not even time itself—can separate you from His love. So keep loving Him. Till the end of times. And beyond. For He is worthy.
“The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his quiet love he will rejoice over you with singing.” (Zephaniah 3:17)
Loving You till the end of times—I am Yours forever. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment