Sunday, 4 October 2026

Majesty on high.

 Amen. "Majesty on high" is a declaration of God's supreme greatness and exalted glory—the recognition that He reigns above all things, seated on a throne of majesty, clothed in splendor and honor. It is the anthem of heaven, the cry of the redeemed, and the confession of every soul that has glimpsed His glory.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"The Lord reigns, he is robed in majesty; the Lord is robed in majesty and armed with strength." (Psalm 93:1)


"Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and joy are in his dwelling place." (1 Chronicles 16:27)


"Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours." (1 Chronicles 29:11)


"Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom." (Psalm 145:3)


"They will speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty, and I will meditate on your wonderful works." (Psalm 145:5)


"Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty." (1 Chronicles 29:11, NKJV)


👑 What It Means That He Is Majesty on High


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Reigns Supreme He is King over all the earth. "The Lord reigns, he is robed in majesty." (Psalm 93:1)

He Is Exalted Above All His throne is high and lifted up. "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever." (Psalm 45:6)

He Is Clothed in Splendor His glory fills the heavens and the earth. "Splendor and majesty are before him." (1 Chronicles 16:27)

He Is Worthy of All Praise His greatness no one can fathom. "Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise." (Psalm 145:3)

Everything Belongs to Him All power, glory, and majesty are His. "Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory." (1 Chronicles 29:11)


🙏 A Prayer of Exaltation


Lord,

You are Majesty on high.

You are clothed in splendor and honor.

You are seated on a throne of glory.

You reign over all the earth.


The heavens declare Your majesty.

The earth displays Your handiwork.

The angels cry, "Holy, holy, holy!"

And I join my voice with theirs.


You are great and most worthy of praise.

Your greatness no one can fathom.

Your glory fills the heavens and the earth.

Your majesty is beyond compare.


I bow before You.

I worship You.

I exalt Your holy name.


"Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours." (1 Chronicles 29:11)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Majesty


I declare today:

The Lord is Majesty on high.

He reigns supreme.

He is exalted above all.

He is clothed in splendor and glory.


I will not be silent.

I will not hold back.

I will not cease to worship.


For He alone is worthy.

He alone is King.

He alone is Majesty.


“The Lord reigns, he is robed in majesty; the Lord is robed in majesty and armed with strength.” (Psalm 93:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


The Lord is Majesty on high—and yet He draws near to you. He is exalted above the heavens—and yet He dwells in your heart. He is clothed in splendor and glory—and yet He wraps you in His love. Do not let His majesty make you distant. Let it make you reverent. Let it make you grateful. Let it make you worship. He is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Majesty on high—and He is yours.


“Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty.” (1 Chronicles 29:11)


Majesty on high—I worship You. 🙏👑✨

No comments:

Post a Comment