Sunday, 4 October 2026

Jesus loves me.

 Amen. "Jesus loves me" is the simplest, sweetest, and most powerful truth a soul can hold. It is the foundation of our faith, the anchor of our hope, and the song of every redeemed heart. It is not a distant, abstract concept—it is a personal, intimate, and unshakable reality.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"We love because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)


"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)


"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness." (Jeremiah 31:3)


"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" (1 John 3:1)


"For I am convinced that neither death nor life... will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)


"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends." (John 15:13)


💖 What It Means That Jesus Loves You


Jesus Loves You... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Unconditionally He loves you not because you are perfect, but because He is love. "While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

Unchangingly His love for you never fluctuates. "I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3)

Personally He knows you by name and cherishes you. "I have called you by name; you are mine." (Isaiah 43:1)

Eternally Nothing can separate you from His love. "Nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God." (Romans 8:39)

Sacrificially He gave His life for you. "Greater love has no one than this." (John 15:13)

Lavishly He pours out His love abundantly. "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us." (1 John 3:1)


🙏 A Prayer of Assurance


Lord Jesus,

Thank You that You love me.

Not because I am perfect,

Not because I deserve it,

But because You are love.


You loved me before I knew You.

You loved me when I wandered.

You loved me when I failed.

You never stopped loving me.


I am loved.

I am cherished.

I am Yours.


Let me rest in Your love today.

Let me walk in Your love today.

Let me share Your love with others today.


"I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Love


I declare today:

Jesus loves me.

He knows my name.

He holds my heart.

He will never let me go.


I am not forgotten.

I am not abandoned.

I am not alone.


I am loved with an everlasting love,

And nothing can separate me from it.


“We love because he first loved us.” (1 John 4:19)


💎 A Final Encouragement


Jesus loves you. Not because of what you do, but because of who He is. Not because you are worthy, but because He is gracious. Not because you have it all together, but because He holds you together. His love is not a reward—it is a gift. Receive it today. Rest in it today. And let it transform everything.


“See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!” (1 John 3:1)


Jesus loves me—this I know. 🙏💙🕊️

No comments:

Post a Comment