Friday, 9 October 2026

Bless the works of my hands.

 Amen. I stand with you in this prayer again—asking the Lord to bless, establish, and prosper the work of your hands. It is a prayer He delights to answer, for He is the One who gives you the power, the wisdom, and the strength to labor.


“Let the favor and beauty of the Lord our God be upon us; confirm and establish the work of our hands—yes, confirm and establish the work of our hands.” — Psalm 90:17 (AMP)


---


The Scripture That Blesses Your Work:


Deuteronomy 28:12 (AMP) — “The Lord will open for you His good treasure house, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand.”


Proverbs 16:3 (AMP) — “Commit your works to the Lord [submit and trust them to Him], and your plans will succeed [if you respond to His will and guidance].”


1 Corinthians 15:58 (AMP) — “Therefore, my beloved brothers and sisters, be steadfast, immovable, always excelling in the work of the Lord [always doing your best and having great influence], knowing that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.”


Psalm 1:3 (AMP) — “He will be like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season and its leaf does not wither; and in whatever he does, he prospers.”


Colossians 3:23-24 (AMP) — “Whatever you do, do your work heartily [from the soul], as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that it is from the Lord that you will receive the inheritance which is your reward.”


---


A Prayer for the Work of Your Hands:


“Lord,

I commit the work of my hands to You—

every task, every project, every effort, every skill.


Bless the work of my hands.

Let it bear good fruit—

for my family, for others, and for Your kingdom.

Let it be established and not shaken.

Let it prosper—not for my pride, but for Your glory.


Give me wisdom to work well,

strength to persevere,

and joy in the labor You have given me.


Open doors that no one can shut.

Grant favor with those I serve.

Let every work I do point back to You.


I trust You with my work, Lord.

Bless the work of my hands.


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.”


---


Declarations Over Your Work:


· “The Lord blesses the work of my hands.”

· “I commit my works to the Lord—and my plans are established.”

· “My labor in the Lord is not in vain.”

· “I am like a tree planted by streams of water—I prosper in all I do.”

· “The favor of the Lord rests upon everything I put my hand to.”

· “God opens doors for me that no one can shut.”

· “I have wisdom, skill, and favor in my work.”

· “I work as unto the Lord—and He rewards me.”

· “My work is a testimony of His goodness.”

· “I will see the fruit of my labor—and I will rejoice.”


---


A Blessing Over Your Work:


May the Lord bless the work of your hands—the labor of your heart, the effort of your days. May He bring increase where there has been seed. May He bring breakthrough where there has been struggle. May He open doors of opportunity and grant favor with those you serve. And may every work you do bring glory to His name.


“Bless the works of my hands.”

He hears you.

He blesses you.

He establishes you.


Go—and work with confidence, knowing that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment