Thursday, 8 October 2026

I have nothing if i don't love you.

 Amen. “I have nothing if I don’t love You” is the confession of a heart that knows its true treasure. Without love for God, even gifts, knowledge, faith, sacrifice, and good works become empty. But with love for Him, even the smallest life becomes full and eternal.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


“If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal... If I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.” (1 Corinthians 13:1-2)


“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.” (Mark 12:30)


“I am the vine; you are the branches... apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15:5)


“Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you.” (Psalm 73:25)


“We love because he first loved us.” (1 John 4:19)


💖 What This Means


Without Love for Him... With Love for Him...

Gifts are empty. Gifts become offerings.

Works are lifeless. Works become worship.

Knowledge is cold. Knowledge becomes intimacy.

Faith is mechanical. Faith becomes trust.

Sacrifice is loss. Sacrifice becomes love.

Life is hollow. Life is full.


🙏 A Prayer


Father,

I have nothing if I don’t love You.

Forgive me for the times I have loved lesser things.

Forgive me for letting my heart grow cold.

Forgive me for serving You without loving You.


Teach me to love You with all my heart,

with all my soul,

with all my mind,

and with all my strength.


Let Your love fill me,

so I can love You in return.

Let Your love overflow through me,

so I can love others as You love.


I choose You, Lord.

Above everything.

Above everyone.

Above all.


“We love because he first loved us.” (1 John 4:19)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration


I declare today:

I have nothing if I don’t love the Lord.

But I do love Him.

I love Him with all my heart.

I love Him with all my soul.

I love Him with all my mind.

I love Him with all my strength.


He is my treasure.

He is my portion.

He is my everything.


And in Him,

I have everything.


💎 A Final Encouragement


Your love for God is not measured by perfect feelings—it is measured by a faithful heart. He first loved you. He will help you love Him. Rest in His love today, and let your love for Him become the reason behind everything you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment