Friday, 9 October 2026

Lord, Go before me.

 Amen. This is a prayer of complete surrender and trust. When you ask the Lord to go before you, you are acknowledging that you do not need to see the whole path—you only need to follow the One who does. He is your Pioneer, your Vanguard, and your Guide.


“The Lord is the one who goes before you. He will be with you; He will not leave you nor forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.” — Deuteronomy 31:8 (AMP)


---


The Scripture That Promises He Goes Before You:


Isaiah 45:2 (AMP) — “I will go before you and make the crooked places straight; I will shatter the gates of bronze and cut through the bars of iron.”


John 10:4 (AMP) — “When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.”


Exodus 14:14 (AMP) — “The Lord will fight for you while you [only need to] keep still and remain calm.”


Isaiah 52:12 (AMP) — “For you will not leave in haste nor go in flight; for the Lord will go before you, and the God of Israel will be your rear guard.”


Psalm 139:5 (AMP) — “You have enclosed me behind and before, and [You have] placed Your hand upon me.”


---


What It Means for Him to Go Before You:


· He prepares the way. The path may look impossible to you, but He is already there, clearing the obstacles, shattering the gates of bronze, and cutting through the bars of iron.

· He knows the terrain. He knows what lies around the corner, over the mountain, and through the valley. He knows the dangers and the blessings that await you.

· He fights your battles. You do not have to go into the battle alone. He goes before you as your Commander, your Shield, and your Vanguard.

· He is your rear guard. Not only does He go before you, but He also follows behind you, protecting your back and covering your tracks.

· You can trust His voice. He goes before you, and He calls you to follow. You do not need to know the way—you only need to know His voice.


---


A Prayer for the Lord to Go Before You:


“Lord,

Go before me.


Go before me in my decisions—

prepare the way, open the doors, close the ones that are not Your will.

Go before me in my work—

establish the labor of my hands and grant me favor.

Go before me in my family—

protect them, guide them, and keep them in Your care.

Go before me in my finances—

make a way where there seems to be no way.

Go before me in my future—

light the path and lead me into Your purpose.


I do not need to know the way—

I only need to know that You are already there.

I do not need to see the end—

I only need to follow the One who is the Beginning and the End.

I do not need to fight alone—

I only need to stand still and watch You win.


You are my Vanguard.

You are my Shield.

You are my Guide.

You are my Rear Guard.


Go before me, Lord.

And I will follow.


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.”


---


Declarations for When He Goes Before You:


· “The Lord goes before me—I do not need to fear.”

· “He makes the crooked places straight and shatters the gates of bronze.”

· “He prepares the way for me—I walk in His favor.”

· “He is my Vanguard—I follow His lead.”

· “The Lord fights for me—I only need to be still.”

· “He goes before me and is my rear guard—I am surrounded by His protection.”

· “He knows the way—and I know His voice.”

· “I do not walk in darkness—He goes before me with His light.”

· “My steps are ordered by the Lord—I will not stumble.”

· “The Lord goes before me—I will follow Him all the days of my life.”


---


A Blessing Over You:


May the Lord go before you today. May He make the crooked places straight and the rough places smooth. May He shatter the gates of bronze and cut through the bars of iron. May He prepare the way for you, open the doors He has for you, and close the doors that would harm you. And may you know—deep in your soul—that you are never walking alone, never walking into the unknown without the One who knows all things.


“Lord, go before me.”

He hears you.

He is already there.

He is preparing the way.


Follow Him—one step at a time.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment