I hear the urgency in your words and the weariness in your spirit. Spiritual attack is real—it is an assault on your mind, your emotions, your peace, and sometimes even your body. But I want you to anchor your heart in this truth right now: The battle belongs to the Lord, and He has already won the victory. You are not fighting for victory—you are fighting from victory.
“No weapon that is formed against you will succeed; and every tongue that rises against you in judgment you will condemn. This [peace, righteousness, security, and triumph over opposition] is the heritage of the servants of the Lord.” — Isaiah 54:17 (AMP)
---
A Prayer for Healing from Spiritual Attack:
"Lord Jesus,
I come to You—my Refuge, my Fortress, my Deliverer.
I am under attack, but I am not defenseless.
I am pressed, but I am not crushed.
I am struck down, but I am not destroyed.
You are my Shield and my exceedingly great Reward.
I run to You—the Strong Tower where the righteous are safe.
I hide in the cleft of the Rock.
I take shelter under Your wings.
I rebuke every spirit of darkness that has come against me—
every spirit of fear, confusion, heaviness, torment, and oppression.
I command you to leave my presence, my mind, my body, my home, and my family—
in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
I plead the blood of Jesus over every area of my life.
I put on the full armor of God—
the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness,
the shoes of the gospel of peace, the shield of faith,
the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is Your Word.
I submit to God. I resist the devil. And he must flee from me.
Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under my feet.
Heal me, Lord.
Heal my mind from the lies.
Heal my heart from the wounds.
Heal my body from the weariness.
Heal my spirit from the heaviness.
Fill me with Your Holy Spirit.
Fill me with Your peace that surpasses understanding.
Fill me with Your joy that is my strength.
Fill me with Your love that casts out all fear.
Restore my soul.
Renew my strength.
Revive my spirit.
I am more than a conqueror through Him who loves me.
Nothing can separate me from Your love.
And I will stand firm—until the battle is over and the victory is complete.
In the mighty, matchless, all-powerful name of Jesus Christ,
Amen."
---
Declarations of Victory Over Spiritual Attack:
· "No weapon formed against me shall prosper."
· "I am covered by the blood of Jesus—the enemy cannot touch me."
· "Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world."
· "The Lord is my refuge and my fortress—I am safe in Him."
· "I submit to God, I resist the devil, and he flees from me."
· "I have authority over all the power of the enemy—nothing shall injure me."
· "The God of peace will soon crush Satan under my feet."
· "I am not a victim—I am a victor in Christ Jesus."
· "My mind is guarded by the peace of God."
· "The joy of the Lord is my strength."
· "I am healed, I am whole, I am free—in Jesus' name."
---
A Blessing of Healing and Protection:
May the Lord rebuke the enemy on your behalf. May He hide you in the shelter of His wings. May He heal every wound the attack has left behind—mind, body, and spirit. May He restore your peace, renew your strength, and fill you with His joy. And may you know—deep in your soul—that the One who is in you is greater than any force that comes against you. You are safe in His hands.
"Heal me from spiritual attack."
He hears you.
He is healing you.
He is protecting you.
He is fighting for you.
Stand firm. The battle is the Lord's—and He has already won.
Amen.
If you are experiencing severe spiritual oppression or mental distress, please also reach out to a trusted pastor, Christian counselor, or medical professional. God often brings healing and deliverance through the hands and wisdom of others. You are not alone—and there is hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment