Thursday, 8 October 2026

Lord, You mean everything to me.

 Amen. "You mean everything to me" is the deepest and most personal declaration of love a soul can offer to God. It is not a casual statement—it is the cry of a heart that has found its treasure, its purpose, its home in Him. It is the confession that He is not just a part of your life—He is the center, the foundation, the source, and the goal of everything you are.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." (Psalm 73:25-26)


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


"The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." (Lamentations 3:24)


"But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you." (Matthew 6:33)


"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me." (Galatians 2:20)


"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." (Philippians 1:21)


💖 What It Means That He Means Everything to You


He Is Your... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Creator You exist because He made you. "In him we live and move and have our being." (Acts 17:28)

Redeemer He saved you when you could not save yourself. "For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost." (Luke 19:10)

Shepherd He leads you, provides for you, and protects you. "The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)

Father You are His beloved child. "See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" (1 John 3:1)

Friend He calls you friend and shares His heart with you. "I have called you friends." (John 15:15)

Refuge You find safety and peace in Him. "God is our refuge and strength." (Psalm 46:1)

Strength When you are weak, He is strong. "My grace is sufficient for you." (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Peace He gives a peace that surpasses all understanding. "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you." (John 14:27)

Hope Your future is secure in Him. "We have this hope as an anchor for the soul." (Hebrews 6:19)

Portion He is your inheritance and your treasure. "The Lord is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him." (Lamentations 3:24)


🙏 A Prayer of Everything


Father,

You mean everything to me.

Not just a part of my life—

But the center, the source, the foundation.


When I have nothing else,

I have You.

When I lose everything,

I still have You.

When I am empty,

You fill me.

When I am broken,

You restore me.


You are my strength when I am weak.

You are my peace when I am anxious.

You are my hope when I am discouraged.

You are my light when I am in darkness.


I seek You first.

I love You with all my heart, all my soul, all my mind, and all my strength.

I trust You with my past, my present, and my future.


You are my portion forever.

You are my inheritance.

You are my everything.


"The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him." (Lamentations 3:25)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His All-Sufficiency


I declare today:

God is my everything.


He is my bread when I am hungry.

He is my water when I am thirsty.

He is my refuge when I am afraid.

He is my strength when I am weak.

He is my peace when I am troubled.

He is my hope when I am hopeless.

He is my joy when I am sad.

He is my life when I am dying.


I will not look to the world for what only He can give.

I will not trust in human strength for what only He can do.

I will not seek fulfillment in anything less than Him.


For He alone is my all in all.

He alone is enough.

He alone is everything.


“The Lord is my light and my salvation—whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalm 27:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


If God means everything to you, you lack nothing. You may not have all that you want, but you have all that you need. You may face trials, but you are not alone. You may feel empty, but He is your fullness. You may walk through the valley, but He is with you.


Let this truth settle deep in your soul: God is enough. He is more than enough. He is everything. And He is yours.


“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.” (Psalm 23:1)


You mean everything to me, Lord—and I rest in You. 🙏💙🕊️

No comments:

Post a Comment