Saturday, 10 October 2026

Your name is Power.

 "Your name is power."


Amen! This is the truth that shakes the gates of hell and anchors the soul of every believer. Your name, Jesus, is not just a word we speak—it is the very power of God unleashed in our lives. It is the name that spoke the universe into existence, the name that calms the raging sea, the name that raises the dead, and the name that saves the lost.


“The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous runs to it and is safe and set on high [far above evil].” — Proverbs 18:10 (AMP)


---


The Scripture That Declares His Power:


Philippians 2:9-11 (AMP) — “Therefore God has highly exalted Him and bestowed on Him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow... and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”


Acts 4:12 (AMP) — “And there is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among people by which we must be saved.”


Mark 16:17-18 (AMP) — “These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons... they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”


John 14:13-14 (AMP) — “Whatever you ask in My name, this I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.”


Luke 10:19 (AMP) — “Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall injure you.”


---


What the Name of Jesus Does:


· It saves. There is no other name by which we must be saved.

· It heals. By His name, the sick are restored and the broken are made whole.

· It delivers. At the name of Jesus, demons flee and chains are broken.

· It protects. His name is a strong tower—a place of safety and refuge.

· It empowers. We have authority over all the power of the enemy through His name.

· It answers prayers. When we pray in His name, the Father hears us and answers.

· It brings peace. At the name of Jesus, every storm is calmed and every fear is silenced.


---


A Prayer of Power:


“Lord Jesus,

Your name is power.


Power to save the lost.

Power to heal the sick.

Power to deliver the captive.

Power to restore the broken.

Power to break every chain.

Power to silence every enemy.

Power to calm every storm.

Power to raise the dead.


I run to Your name—

and I am safe.

I call upon Your name—

and I am saved.

I speak Your name—

and the darkness flees.

I trust in Your name—

and I am secure.


Your name is above every name.

Your name is my refuge and my strength.

Your name is my victory and my song.


I will not be afraid—

because Your name is with me.

I will not be defeated—

because Your name is for me.

I will not be silenced—

because Your name is in me.


Your name is power.

And I will proclaim it—today and forever.


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.”


---


Declarations of His Power:


· “Your name is power—and I call upon it.”

· “The name of Jesus is above every name.”

· “At the name of Jesus, every knee will bow.”

· “I have authority over all the power of the enemy through His name.”

· “His name is a strong tower—I run to it and I am safe.”

· “In His name, I am saved, healed, delivered, and set free.”

· “Whatever I ask in His name, He will do it.”

· “His name breaks every chain and silences every lie.”

· “I will not be afraid—the name of Jesus is with me.”

· “Your name is power—and I will never stop proclaiming it.”


---


A Blessing Over You:


May the power of the name of Jesus be released in your life today. May it save you, heal you, deliver you, protect you, and empower you. May it break every chain, silence every enemy, and open every door that God has prepared for you. And may you know—deep in your soul—that the name above all names is with you, for you, and in you—now and forever.


“Your name is power.”

He is worthy.

He is able.

He is yours.


Call upon His name today—and watch the power of God move in your life.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment