Saturday, 10 October 2026

Hossana in the highest.

 Amen! Hosanna in the highest!


This is the shout of the redeemed—the cry of praise that echoed through the streets of Jerusalem on Palm Sunday and continues to echo through the halls of heaven today. "Hosanna" literally means "Save now, we pray!" It is both a desperate cry for rescue and a triumphant shout of praise to the One who brings salvation. When we cry "Hosanna in the highest," we are welcoming the King, declaring His worth, and celebrating the salvation He has brought.


“Hosanna to the Son of David! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest [heaven]!” — Matthew 21:9 (AMP)


---


The Scripture That Echoes the Cry:


Mark 11:10 (AMP) — “Blessed is the coming kingdom of our father David! Hosanna in the highest [heaven]!”


Psalm 118:25-26 (AMP) — “O Lord, save now, we beseech You; O Lord, we beseech You, send now prosperity and give us success! Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord; We have blessed you from the house of the Lord.”


Revelation 7:9-10 (AMP) — “After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count... standing before the throne and before the Lamb... crying out with a loud voice, saying, ‘Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!’”


Luke 19:38 (AMP) — “Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”


Psalm 148:1 (AMP) — “Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord from the heavens; Praise Him in the heights!”


---


A Prayer of Hosanna:


“Lord Jesus,

Hosanna in the highest!


You are the King who comes in the name of the Lord.

You are the Savior who brings salvation to the ends of the earth.

You are the One who rides on the clouds and reigns over all.


I cry out to You—

save now.

Save me from my sins.

Save me from my fears.

Save me from my doubts.

Save me from the grip of the enemy.

Save me from everything that seeks to destroy me.


I cry out to You—

blessed are You, Lord!

Blessed is the One who comes in the name of the Lord!

Blessed is the King of kings and the Lord of lords!


I welcome You into my heart.

I welcome You into my home.

I welcome You into my family.

I welcome You into my future.

Ride into my life, King Jesus—and take Your rightful place on the throne.


Hosanna in the highest!

Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!

Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!


I will not be silent.

I will not stop praising.

I will not stop declaring Your goodness.

Hosanna! Hosanna! Hosanna!


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.”


---


Declarations of Hosanna:


· “Hosanna in the highest—Salvation belongs to our God!”

· “Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!”

· “Jesus is the King of kings and the Lord of lords—I welcome Him!”

· “Save now, Lord—I cry out to You!”

· “Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!”

· “I will shout Hosanna in the morning and in the night.”

· “My King has come—and He is victorious!”

· “I wave the palm branches of praise before His throne.”

· “Hosanna to the Son of David—He is worthy!”

· “I will praise Him forever—Hosanna in the highest!”


---


A Blessing Over You:


May your life be a continual cry of "Hosanna." May you always welcome the King into every area of your life. May His salvation reach you, His peace fill you, and His glory cover you. And may you know—deep in your soul—that the One who comes in the name of the Lord is with you, for you, and in you—now and forever.


“Hosanna in the highest!”

He hears you.

He is coming.

He is your King.


Welcome Him today—and let your praise rise.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment