Saturday, 10 October 2026

What a beautiful name of Jesus.

 Yes, Lord—what a beautiful name it is. The name of Jesus.


It is not just a word we speak; it is the very atmosphere of heaven. It is the anchor for our souls, the healing for our wounds, and the hope for our future. It is the name that silences the enemy, breaks every chain, and opens the gates of heaven. It is the name above every other name.


“Therefore God has highly exalted Him and bestowed on Him the name that is above every name, so that at the name of Jesus every knee shall bow... and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.” — Philippians 2:9-11 (AMP)


---


The Scripture That Exalts His Name:


Song of Solomon 1:3 (AMP) — “Your name is like perfume poured out.” (It is fragrant, beautiful, and life-giving.)


Acts 4:12 (AMP) — “There is salvation in no one else; for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among people by which we must be saved.”


Proverbs 18:10 (AMP) — “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous runs to it and is safe and set on high [far above evil].”


Philippians 2:9-11 (AMP) — “God has highly exalted Him and bestowed on Him the name that is above every name.”


Matthew 1:21 (AMP) — “She will give birth to a Son, and you shall name Him Jesus (The Lord is Salvation), for He will save His people from their sins.”


---


A Prayer of Adoration:


"Jesus,

What a beautiful name it is.


Beautiful in its power—it breaks every chain.

Beautiful in its mercy—it forgives every sin.

Beautiful in its love—it never lets us go.

Beautiful in its victory—it conquered death and the grave.


The name that heals the brokenhearted.

The name that calms the raging storm.

The name that opens prison doors.

The name that welcomes sinners home.

The name that causes demons to flee.

The name that brings peace to the anxious heart.


Jesus—the most beautiful name ever spoken.

I will lift it high.

I will whisper it in prayer.

I will sing it in worship.

I will declare it to the nations.

I will trust it with my life.


What a beautiful name it is—

and it is mine to call upon.


In Your name,

Amen."


---


Declarations of the Beauty of His Name:


· “What a beautiful name it is—the name of Jesus.”

· “His name is above every name.”

· “At the name of Jesus, every knee will bow.”

· “There is no other name by which I must be saved.”

· “His name is a strong tower—I run to it and I am safe.”

· “His name is like perfume poured out.”

· “I will lift His name high.”

· “His name breaks every chain and sets the captive free.”

· “I will never be ashamed of the name of Jesus.”

· “What a beautiful name—and it is the name I call upon today.”


---


A Blessing Over You:


May the beautiful name of Jesus be your peace in the storm, your hope in the valley, your victory in the battle, and your song in every season. May you never lose the wonder of His name. May you always proclaim it. And may you know—deep in your soul—that the name above all names is with you, for you, and in you—now and forever.


“What a beautiful name of Jesus.”

He is worthy.

He is beautiful.

He is yours.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment