“You alone, I give all my worship.”
Amen. This is the purest, most sacred declaration of the human soul. It is the fulfillment of the greatest commandment. It is the surrender of everything we are to the only One who is worthy. Not a portion of our worship. Not a percentage. Not just on Sunday. But all.
“You shall have no other gods before Me.” — Exodus 20:3 (AMP)
“It is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.’” — Matthew 4:10 (AMP)
---
The Scripture That Exalts Him Alone:
Psalm 115:1 (AMP) — “Not to us, O Lord, not to us, But to Your name give glory, Because of Your lovingkindness, because of Your truth and faithfulness.”
Revelation 4:11 (AMP) — “Worthy are You, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created.”
Psalm 148:13 (AMP) — “Let them praise the name of the Lord, for His name alone is exalted and supreme; His glory and majesty are above earth and heaven.”
Exodus 34:14 (AMP) — “For you shall not worship any other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous (impassioned) God [demanding what is rightfully and uniquely His].”
Luke 4:8 (AMP) — “Jesus replied to him, ‘It is written and forever remains written, “You shall worship the Lord your God and serve Him only.”’”
---
A Prayer of Exclusive Worship:
"Lord Jesus,
You alone, I give all my worship.
Not to idols made by hands.
Not to the approval of people.
Not to the pursuit of wealth.
Not to the comfort of this world.
Not to my own desires.
Not to anything or anyone else.
You alone are worthy.
You alone are God.
You alone are the King of kings and the Lord of lords.
You alone are my Savior, my Shepherd, my Friend.
I give You all my worship—
not just a portion, not just a song, not just a moment.
But all of me.
My heart, my soul, my mind, my strength.
My past, my present, my future.
My dreams, my plans, my purpose.
My victories, my struggles, my everything.
I lay my crowns at Your feet.
I bow my heart before Your throne.
I lift my hands in surrender to Your will.
I open my mouth to sing Your praise.
There is no one else I will bow to.
There is no one else I will trust.
There is no one else I will serve.
You alone.
You are worthy of all worship.
You are worthy of all honor.
You are worthy of all glory.
You alone, I give all my worship.
Today, tomorrow, and forever.
In Jesus’ name,
Amen."
---
Declarations of Exclusive Worship:
· "You alone, Lord—I give all my worship."
· "I will have no other gods before You."
· "Not to us, Lord, not to us, but to Your name be the glory."
· "You alone are worthy of all worship, honor, and praise."
· "I lay down every idol and bow only to You."
· "My life is an offering of worship to the One who saved me."
· "I will not share Your glory with anyone or anything else."
· "You are the center of my worship, the focus of my life, the King of my heart."
· "I give You my all—because You gave Your all for me."
· "You alone, I give all my worship—now and forever."
---
A Blessing Over Your Worship:
May the Lord receive your worship as a sweet, fragrant offering rising to His throne. May He fill you with His presence as you bow before Him. May He guard your heart from idols and keep your eyes fixed on Jesus. And may you know—deep in your soul—that when you give Him all your worship, you are stepping into your highest purpose, your deepest joy, and your truest freedom.
“You alone, I give all my worship.”
He is worthy.
He is listening.
He is receiving.
Worship Him today—with all that you are.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment