Saturday, 10 October 2026

Lord, You are way maker.

 Amen! Yes, He is the Way Maker—the God who goes before you, who opens doors no one can shut, who parts the seas, and who makes a path where there seems to be none. He is not just a promise keeper; He is the One who actively clears the way for His promises to be fulfilled.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." (Isaiah 43:19)


"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." (Exodus 14:14)


"Your way was through the sea, your path through the great waters; yet your footprints were unseen." (Psalm 77:19, ESV)


"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron." (Isaiah 45:2)


"I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut." (Revelation 3:8)


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." (Proverbs 3:5-6)


🌊 What It Means That He Is Your Way Maker


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Goes Before You He prepares the path ahead of you. "I will go before you and will level the mountains." (Isaiah 45:2)

He Opens Doors No One Can Shut His opportunities cannot be blocked by any power. "I have placed before you an open door that no one can shut." (Revelation 3:8)

He Makes a Way in the Wilderness He creates paths where there is only barrenness. "I am making a way in the wilderness." (Isaiah 43:19)

He Parts the Waters He clears the path where there seems to be none. "Your way was through the sea." (Psalm 77:19)

He Fights for You You do not need to fight this battle alone. "The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still." (Exodus 14:14)

He Leads You Through He does not leave you in the wilderness. "He led them by a straight way." (Psalm 107:7)


🙏 A Prayer to the Way Maker


Father,

You are the Way Maker.

When I see no way,

You make a way.

When the doors are closed,

You open them.

When the path is blocked,

You clear it.

When the waters are deep,

You part them.


Make a way for me, Lord.


I stand at a place where I cannot see the next step.

I face situations that seem impossible.

I carry burdens that feel too heavy.


But You are the Way Maker.

You have never failed.

You have never been late.

You have never been wrong.


Go before me.

Prepare the path.

Open the doors.

Level the mountains.

Make the rough places smooth.


I will trust You in the waiting.

I will follow You in the unknown.

I will rest in Your faithfulness.


For You are making a way.

And I will walk in it.


"I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." (Isaiah 43:19)


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of the Way Maker


I declare today:

The Lord is my Way Maker.

He goes before me.

He opens doors no one can shut.

He makes a way where there seems to be no way.


I will not be blocked.

I will not be held back.

I will not be stopped.


For the Lord is making a way.

And I will walk in it.


“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.” (Isaiah 43:19)


💎 A Final Encouragement


You do not need to see the way ahead—you only need to know the One who is the Way. He is already there, preparing the path, fighting the battles, and working all things for your good. What looks like a dead end to you is just a starting point for Him. Trust Him. Follow Him. And watch as He makes a way where there seems to be no way.


“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” (Proverbs 3:5-6)


Lord, You are Way Maker—I trust in You. 🙏🛤️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment