“I pray to open heaven.”
This is a cry that moves the heart of God. It is the prayer of Jacob at Bethel, of Ezekiel by the river, of Stephen in his final moments, and of John on the island of Patmos. It is not a prayer to force heaven open, for the heavens are not closed to those who belong to Christ. The veil was torn from top to bottom. But it is a prayer to see what is already open, to experience the reality of heaven touching earth, and to live under an unhindered flow of God's presence.
“After this I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, ‘Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.’” — Revelation 4:1 (AMP)
---
The Scripture That Declares Open Heaven:
John 1:51 (AMP) — “And He said to him, ‘I assure you and most solemnly say to you, you will see heaven opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man.’”
Ezekiel 1:1 (AMP) — “Now it came about [when I was] in my thirtieth year... as I was among the exiles by the river Chebar, the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God.”
Acts 7:56 (AMP) — “And he said, ‘Look! I see the heavens opened up and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God!’”
Malachi 3:10 (AMP) — “‘And test Me now in this,’ says the Lord of hosts, ‘if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until there is no more need.’”
Hebrews 10:19-22 (AMP) — “Therefore, brothers and sisters, since we have confidence and full freedom to enter the Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by this new and living way which He initiated and dedicated for us through the veil... let us approach [God] with a true and sincere heart in unqualified assurance of faith.”
---
What Open Heaven Means for You:
· Unhindered access. The veil was torn. The door is open. You do not need a priest, a ritual, or a mediator other than Jesus Himself.
· Divine revelation. When heaven is open, you see what God is doing. You hear His voice clearly. You receive dreams, visions, and direction.
· Angelic activity. Jesus promised that angels would ascend and descend upon the Son of Man. When heaven is open over your life, God's messengers are at work on your behalf.
· Outpouring of blessing. The windows of heaven open to pour out blessing until there is no more need.
· The pleasure of the Father. At Jesus' baptism, the heavens opened and the Father spoke: "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased." When heaven opens over you, you hear the Father's heart for you.
---
A Prayer to Open Heaven:
“Lord,
I pray for open heaven.
Not a place on a map—but a state of the soul.
Not a location—but a reality.
Not a distant hope—but a present experience.
Open the heavens over my life.
Open my eyes to see what You are doing.
Open my ears to hear what You are saying.
Open my heart to receive what You are giving.
Tear away the veils of doubt, fear, and distraction.
Remove everything that blocks my view of You.
Let me see Your glory.
Let me hear Your voice.
Let me know Your presence.
Let the angels of God ascend and descend over my life—
ministering to me, protecting me, and carrying out Your purposes.
Let the windows of heaven be opened—
pouring out blessing, provision, and revelation.
Let Your Spirit descend like a dove—
resting upon me, filling me, and empowering me.
I want to live under an open heaven.
Not just visit it—but dwell there.
Not just experience it once—but live in it daily.
Open heaven is my inheritance.
Open heaven is my reality.
Open heaven is where I belong.
I receive it now.
And I will never be the same.
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.”
---
Declarations of Open Heaven:
· “Heaven is open over my life—I have unhindered access to the Father.”
· “The veil is torn—I enter the Holy of Holies with confidence.”
· “I see visions and dream dreams—God is speaking to me.”
· “The angels of God ascend and descend over my life.”
· “The windows of heaven are open—blessing is pouring out.”
· “The Spirit of God rests upon me—I am filled and empowered.”
· “I hear the Father’s voice: ‘You are My beloved child, in whom I am well-pleased.’”
· “I live under an open heaven—every day of my life.”
· “Nothing can block my view of God—He reveals Himself to me.”
· “Open heaven is my reality—because Jesus opened it for me.”
---
A Blessing Over You:
May the Lord open the heavens over you. May He grant you visions, dreams, and divine revelation. May His angels ascend and descend on your behalf. May His Spirit rest upon you like a dove. May the windows of heaven open and pour out blessing until there is no more need. And may you live every day under an open heaven—hearing His voice, seeing His glory, and walking in His presence.
“I pray to open heaven.”
He hears you.
The heavens are opening.
Step into it—and never look back.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment