Saturday, 10 October 2026

Death cannot hold us.

 Amen! Death cannot hold us.


This is the victorious declaration of every believer. The grave could not hold Jesus, and because He lives, the grave cannot hold those who belong to Him. Death is not an end—it is a doorway. It is not a defeat—it is a promotion into the eternal presence of God. The sting of death has been removed, and its power has been shattered by the empty tomb.


“O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?... But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory [as conquerors] through our Lord Jesus Christ.” — 1 Corinthians 15:55, 57 (AMP)


---


The Scripture That Declares Death Has No Hold:


1 Corinthians 15:54-55 (AMP) — “And when this perishable puts on the imperishable, and this mortal puts on immortality, then the Scripture will be fulfilled that says, ‘Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?’”


Hebrews 2:14-15 (AMP) — “Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, He Himself likewise partook of the same [nature], so that through death He might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil, and free those who through [the] fear of death were subject to slavery throughout their lives.”


John 11:25-26 (AMP) — “Jesus said to her, ‘I am the Resurrection and the Life. Whoever believes in (adheres to, trusts in, relies on) Me, although he may die, yet he shall live; and whoever continues to live and believes in (has faith in, cleaves to, and relies on) Me shall never [actually] die at all.’”


2 Corinthians 5:8 (AMP) — “We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord.”


Romans 8:38-39 (AMP) — “For I am convinced [and continue to be convinced—beyond any doubt] that neither death, nor life... will be able to separate us from the [unlimited] love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”


---


A Prayer of Victory Over Death:


“Lord Jesus,

Death cannot hold us.


You went into the grave, and You conquered it.

You descended into the depths, and You rose in victory.

You took the keys of death and Hades, and You hold them forever.

The grave could not keep You, and it cannot keep those who belong to You.


I declare that death has no hold on me.

It has no sting.

It has no power.

It has no final word.


Because You live, I live.

Because You rose, I will rise.

Because You conquered the grave, I am an overcomer.


Death is not my end—it is my doorway into Your presence.

It is not my defeat—it is my promotion.

It is not a period—it is a comma.


I do not fear the grave.

I do not fear the unknown.

I do not fear eternity.

Because I know the One who holds eternity in His hands.

And He is my Savior, my King, my Friend.


I will live with You forever.

In Your presence, there is fullness of joy.

At Your right hand, there are pleasures forevermore.

Death cannot hold me—because Jesus holds me.


Thank You, Lord.

For victory over the grave.

For victory over sin.

For victory over death.

For victory over every fear.


I am free.

I am victorious.

I am Yours—forever.


In Jesus’ mighty name,

Amen.”


---


Declarations of Victory Over Death:


· “Death cannot hold me—because Jesus holds me.”

· “The grave has been conquered—I am more than a conqueror.”

· “Death has lost its sting—it has no power over me.”

· “I do not fear death—I have eternal life.”

· “To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.”

· “I will rise again—because He rose again.”

· “Nothing—not even death—can separate me from the love of God.”

· “I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb.”

· “My eternity is secure in Christ Jesus.”

· “Death cannot hold us—because Jesus has set us free.”


---


A Blessing of Eternal Hope:


May you live with the unshakable confidence that death has no hold on you. May you walk in the freedom of one who knows that your eternity is secure in Christ. May you fear no grave, no darkness, and no unknown—because you know the One who holds all things. And may you live today with the joy, peace, and hope that comes from knowing that because He lives, you will live also.


“Death cannot hold us.”

He has conquered the grave.

You are victorious.

You are free.


Live in that victory today.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment