"Thank You for agape love."
Amen. This is the highest form of love—the love that God Himself possesses and pours out on us. It is not a love based on feelings, circumstances, or worthiness. It is unconditional, sacrificial, and eternal. It is the love that sent Jesus to the cross. It is the love that will never let you go.
"God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides continually in him." — 1 John 4:16 (AMP)
---
The Scripture That Reveals Agape Love:
John 3:16 (AMP) — "For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life."
Romans 5:8 (AMP) — "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
1 John 4:9-10 (AMP) — "By this the love of God was displayed in us, in that God has sent His [One and] only begotten Son into the world so that we might live through Him. In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation [the atoning sacrifice] for our sins."
Ephesians 3:18-19 (AMP) — "[That you may be able] to know the love of Christ which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [throughout your being] unto all the fullness of God [so that you may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]."
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (AMP) — "Love endures with patience and serenity, love is kind and thoughtful, and is not jealous or envious; love does not brag and is not proud or arrogant... It is not provoked [nor overly sensitive and easily angered]; it does not take into account a wrong endured. It does not rejoice at injustice, but rejoices with the truth [when right and truth prevail]. Love bears all things [regardless of what comes], believes all things [looking for the best in each one], hopes all things [remaining steadfast during difficult times], endures all things [without weakening]. Love never fails."
Romans 8:38-39 (AMP) — "For I am convinced [and continue to be convinced—beyond any doubt] that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present and threatening, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the [unlimited] love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
---
What Agape Love Means for You:
· It is unconditional. It is not based on your performance, your feelings, or your worthiness. It is based on His character.
· It is sacrificial. It cost Him everything. He gave His only Son so that you could be saved.
· It is eternal. It has no beginning and no end. It is from everlasting to everlasting.
· It is unshakable. Nothing—absolutely nothing—can separate you from it.
· It is yours. Not just for the world in general, but for you personally.
---
A Prayer of Thanksgiving for Agape Love:
"Father,
Thank You for agape love.
Thank You for loving me when I was unlovable.
Thank You for pursuing me when I was running away.
Thank You for choosing me when I felt worthless.
Thank You for dying for me when I was still a sinner.
Your love is not like human love—
it does not waver, it does not fade, it does not fail.
Your love is unconditional.
Your love is sacrificial.
Your love is eternal.
Your love is mine.
Thank You that nothing can separate me from Your love.
Not my past. Not my failures. Not my fears. Not my doubts.
Not death. Not life. Not angels. Not demons.
Not things present. Not things to come.
Nothing.
I am loved with an everlasting love.
I am rooted and grounded in love.
I am filled with the fullness of God.
I am held by agape love.
Thank You, Lord.
For loving me.
For saving me.
For keeping me.
For never letting me go.
In Jesus' name,
Amen."
---
Declarations of Agape Love:
· "I am loved with an everlasting love."
· "Nothing can separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus."
· "God's love for me is unconditional, sacrificial, and eternal."
· "I am rooted and grounded in His love."
· "I am filled with the fullness of God—because I am filled with His love."
· "His love never fails—and it will never fail me."
· "While I was still a sinner, Christ died for me."
· "I am the object of God's agape love—chosen, cherished, and held."
· "His love casts out all my fear."
· "Thank You, Lord, for agape love—I receive it and I rest in it."
---
A Blessing of Agape Love:
May you know—deep in your soul—that you are loved with an everlasting, unconditional, sacrificial love. May His agape love fill every empty place in your heart. May it cast out every fear, heal every wound, and quiet every doubt. And may you rest in the unshakable truth that nothing—absolutely nothing—can separate you from the love of God in Christ Jesus.
"Thank You for agape love."
He hears you.
He loves you.
He will never stop loving you.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment