Saturday, 10 October 2026

Make me your dwelling place.

 Amen. This is the most profound invitation you can offer—not just asking to visit His house, but asking Him to make His home in you. It is the beautiful mystery of the Gospel: the God of the universe, who fills heaven and earth, chooses to dwell in the hearts of those who love Him.


“Jesus answered, ‘If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our dwelling place with him.’” — John 14:23 (AMP)


---


The Scripture That Promises His Indwelling:


1 Corinthians 3:16 (AMP) — “Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells [permanently] within you?”


1 Corinthians 6:19-20 (AMP) — “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own? You were bought with a price [you were actually purchased with the precious blood of Jesus and made His own]. So then, honor and glorify God with your body.”


Ephesians 3:16-17 (AMP) — “[I pray] that He may grant you to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, and that Christ may dwell in your hearts through your faith.”


Revelation 3:20 (AMP) — “Behold, I stand at the door [of the heart] and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he with Me.”


2 Corinthians 6:16 (AMP) — “For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, ‘I will dwell among them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.’”


---


What It Means to Be His Dwelling Place:


· You become a sanctuary. Your heart, your mind, your body—they are no longer just yours. They are holy ground where the Living God resides.

· You carry His presence. Wherever you go, you bring the presence of God with you. You are a walking temple of the Holy Spirit.

· You are never alone. The One who dwells in you will never leave you nor forsake you. You are continually in His presence, and He is continually in yours.

· You are transformed from the inside out. When the King moves in, He doesn't leave the house the same. He renovates, cleanses, and fills every room with His glory.

· It requires surrender. You must open the door, invite Him in, and give Him access to every room—not just the tidy ones, but the messy ones too.


---


A Prayer of Invitation:


“Lord Jesus,

Make me Your dwelling place.


Not just a place You visit on Sundays.

Not just a place You pass through on occasion.

But Your home.

Your permanent residence.

Your sanctuary.


Come into my heart.

Come into every room.

Come into the places I have kept hidden.

Come into the places that are messy, broken, and cluttered.

Come into the places that need Your light and Your cleansing.

Come into the places that need Your healing and Your peace.


I open the door of my life to You.

I lay down my right to myself.

I surrender every key to every room.

I give You full access.


Fill my mind with Your thoughts.

Fill my heart with Your love.

Fill my spirit with Your presence.

Fill my body with Your healing.


Make me Your temple.

Make me Your resting place.

Make me Your home.


Let Your presence be so real in me that others feel it when they are near me.

Let Your glory dwell in me.

Let Your peace rule in me.

Let Your life flow through me.


Make me Your dwelling place, Lord.

And let me never be the same.


In Jesus’ name,

Amen.”


---


Declarations of His Indwelling:


· “I am the temple of the Holy Spirit—God dwells in me.”

· “The King of kings has made His home in my heart.”

· “I carry the presence of God wherever I go.”

· “I am a sanctuary of His peace and a vessel of His love.”

· “I am never alone—He is in me and I am in Him.”

· “Every room of my heart belongs to Him.”

· “I have been bought with a price—I belong to God.”

· “My body is holy ground—because He lives here.”

· “I open every door to Him—He has full access to my life.”

· “I am His dwelling place—now and forever.”


---


A Blessing Over You:


May the Lord make you His dwelling place. May His presence fill every corner of your heart, every corner of your mind, and every corner of your life. May you be a living, breathing temple of the Holy Spirit. And may you know—deep in your soul—that the God of the universe has chosen to make His home in you.


“Make me Your dwelling place.”

He hears you.

He is moving in.

You are His home.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment