“I worship You, O mighty God.”
Amen. This is the highest call of the human heart—to worship the One who is mighty, glorious, and worthy of all praise. You are not worshipping a distant deity or a silent idol. You are worshipping the living, mighty God of the universe, the One who spoke the stars into existence and holds all things together by His word.
“The Lord on high is mightier than the sounds of many waters, than the mighty breakers of the sea.” — Psalm 93:4 (AMP)
---
The Scripture That Declares His Might:
Psalm 93:1 (AMP) — “The Lord reigns, He is clothed with majesty and splendor; The Lord has clothed and encircled Himself with strength; The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved.”
Psalm 145:3 (AMP) — “Great is the Lord, and highly to be praised; And His greatness is unsearchable.”
Revelation 4:11 (AMP) — “Worthy are You, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power; for You created all things, and by Your will they exist and were created.”
Psalm 150:2 (AMP) — “Praise Him for His mighty acts; Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!”
Isaiah 40:28-29 (AMP) — “Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth does not become weary or tired. His understanding is inscrutable. He gives strength to the weary, and to him who has no might He increases power.”
---
A Prayer of Worship:
“O mighty God,
I worship You.
Not because I have to—but because I want to.
Not because I am forced—but because I am captivated.
Not because You need my worship—but because my soul needs to give it.
You are mighty.
Mighty in creation—You spoke the universe into being.
Mighty in power—You hold the galaxies in Your hands.
Mighty in love—You sent Your Son to die for me.
Mighty in mercy—You forgive all my sins.
Mighty in faithfulness—You keep every promise.
Mighty in strength—You never grow weary.
You are the King of kings and the Lord of lords.
You are the Alpha and the Omega.
You are the Lion of Judah and the Lamb who was slain.
You are the One who was, and is, and is to come.
I bow before You—
not in fear, but in awe.
Not in dread, but in devotion.
Not in servile terror, but in loving surrender.
I lift my voice to You.
I lift my hands to You.
I lift my heart to You.
I lift my life to You.
You are worthy, O mighty God.
Worthy of all glory, all honor, all power, all praise.
I worship You.
Now and forever.
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.”
---
Declarations of Worship:
· “I worship You, O mighty God—there is no one like You.”
· “You are clothed with majesty and splendor, encircled with strength.”
· “You are the King of kings and the Lord of lords.”
· “I bow before You—not in fear, but in awe.”
· “You are worthy of all glory, all honor, and all power.”
· “I lift my heart, my hands, and my life in worship to You.”
· “You are mighty in power, mighty in love, mighty in mercy.”
· “I worship You in spirit and in truth.”
· “You alone are worthy of my worship.”
· “I worship You, O mighty God—now and forever.”
---
A Blessing Over You:
May your worship rise as a sweet, fragrant aroma to the throne of God. May you feel His presence envelop you as you bow before Him. May the mighty God of the universe meet you in your worship—strengthening you, comforting you, and filling you with His peace. And may you know—deep in your soul—that the One you worship is not just mighty in the heavens, but mighty in your life.
“I worship You, O mighty God.”
He hears you.
He receives you.
He is with you.
Worship Him today—in spirit and in truth.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment