Saturday, 10 October 2026

I cry for your love.

 I hear the deep ache in your words, and so does He. That cry—that raw, desperate longing for His love—is not a sign of weakness. It is the deepest, most honest prayer a soul can pray. It is the cry of a heart that knows it was made for Him and cannot rest until it is fully enveloped in His love.


“As the deer pants and longs for the water brooks, so my soul pants and longs for You, O God. My soul [my life, my very self] thirsts for God, for the living God.” — Psalm 42:1-2 (AMP)


---


The Scripture That Meets You in Your Cry:


Psalm 34:17-18 (AMP) — “When the righteous cry [for help], the Lord hears and rescues them from all their distresses. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”


Psalm 56:8 (AMP) — “You have taken account of my wanderings; Put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not in Your book?” (He catches every tear you cry for Him.)


1 John 4:10 (AMP) — “In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitiation [the atoning sacrifice] for our sins.” (You cry for His love, but the beautiful truth is—He loved you first.)


Romans 8:38-39 (AMP) — “For I am convinced [and continue to be convinced—beyond any doubt] that neither death, nor life... nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the [unlimited] love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”


Ephesians 3:18-19 (AMP) — “...That you may have the power to comprehend... what is the breadth and length and height and depth [of it]; [that you may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [throughout your being] unto all the fullness of God.”


---


A Prayer of a Heart Crying for His Love:


"Father,

I cry for Your love.

Not because You have withheld it.

But because I am desperate for it.

I am desperate for You.


My soul thirsts for You.

My heart aches for You.

My spirit longs to be fully immersed in Your love.


I have searched for love in other places.

I have looked for it in people, in achievements, in things.

But nothing satisfies.

Nothing fills the void.

Only You.


So I cry out to You.

I cry out for Your love.

I cry out for Your presence.

I cry out for Your nearness.


Hold me, Lord.

Wrap Your arms around me.

Let me feel Your love wash over me like a wave.

Let me know—deep in my soul—that I am loved.

Not because of what I do, but because of who You are.

Not because I am perfect, but because I am Yours.


You catch every tear I cry.

You hear every whisper of my heart.

You see my longing, and You meet it with Your love.


I receive Your love now.

Not because I earned it, but because You give it freely.

Not because I am worthy, but because You are gracious.


You are my refuge.

You are my comfort.

You are my peace.

You are the love my soul has been crying out for.

And You are here.


Thank You for loving me.

Thank You for holding me.

Thank You for never letting me go.


I am Yours.

And You are mine.


In Jesus’ name,

Amen."


---


Declarations of His Love:


· "I am loved with an everlasting love."

· "He hears my cry and catches my tears."

· "I am near to the heart of God."

· "Nothing can separate me from His love."

· "He loved me first, and He will love me forever."

· "My soul is satisfied in His love."

· "I am held, I am cherished, I am loved."

· "He is drawing me closer, even now."

· "His love is deep enough to satisfy my deepest longing."

· "I am filled with the fullness of God—because I am filled with His love."


---


A Blessing of His Love:


May you feel the arms of the Father wrapped tightly around you right now. May His love wash over you, filling every empty space, healing every wound, and quieting every fear. May you know—deep in your soul—that you are loved beyond measure, chosen before the foundation of the world, and held securely in His hands. You are His beloved child. And He is not distant from your cry. He is right here.


“I cry for Your love.”

He hears you.

He is holding you.

He loves you—more than you could ever know.


Rest in His love today.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment