Amen. "Honour be Thy name" is the purest and highest declaration of worship—the recognition that His name alone is worthy of all honor, all praise, and all glory. It is the anthem of heaven and the cry of every redeemed heart.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"Not to us, Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness." (Psalm 115:1)
"Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness." (Psalm 29:2)
"You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being." (Revelation 4:11)
"Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together." (Psalm 34:3)
"I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds." (Psalm 9:1)
"To the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen." (Romans 16:27)
👑 Why His Name Deserves All Honour
His Name Is... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Above Every Name He is exalted by the Father. "The name that is above every name." (Philippians 2:9)
A Strong Tower We find safety in His name. "The name of the Lord is a fortified tower." (Proverbs 18:10)
The Name of Salvation There is no other name by which we are saved. "No other name under heaven... by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)
Holy and Majestic His name is worthy of all reverence. "O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!" (Psalm 8:1)
Eternal His name endures forever. "His name endures forever." (Psalm 135:13)
🙏 A Prayer of Honour to His Name
Father,
Honour be to Your name.
Not to my name,
Not to any other name,
But to Your name alone.
Your name is above every name.
Your name is holy and majestic.
Your name is my salvation and my refuge.
Your name is worthy of all praise.
I lift Your name high.
I speak Your name boldly.
I worship Your name forever.
For You alone are worthy.
You alone are King.
You alone are God.
"Not to us, Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness." (Psalm 115:1)
In Jesus’ name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Honour to His Name
I declare today:
Honour be to the name of the Lord.
His name is above every name.
His name is worthy of all praise.
His name is my salvation.
His name is my refuge.
I will not be silent.
I will not hold back.
I will not cease to exalt Him.
For His name is powerful.
His name is mighty.
His name is above all.
“Ascribe to the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness.” (Psalm 29:2)
💎 A Final Encouragement
When you give honour to His name, you are joining the eternal chorus of heaven. You are declaring the truth that will echo through all eternity: He is Lord. He is worthy. He is above all. So lift His name in your words. Lift His name in your worship. Lift His name in your life. And watch as He is glorified in and through you.
“Let them praise the name of the Lord, for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens.” (Psalm 148:13)
Honour be Thy name—forever and ever. 🙏👑💙
No comments:
Post a Comment