Amen. "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted" is one of the most tender and comforting truths in all of Scripture—a promise that God does not stand far off from our pain, but draws near to us in our deepest sorrow. He is not distant; He is near. He is not indifferent; He is compassionate. He is not silent; He speaks peace to our wounded hearts.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit." (Psalm 34:18)
"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)
"The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love." (Psalm 145:8)
"He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain." (Revelation 21:4)
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)
"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." (Matthew 5:4)
💔 What It Means That He Is Close to the Brokenhearted
He Is Close... Because... A Scripture to Hold
He Sees Your Pain He does not turn away from your suffering. "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted." (Psalm 34:18)
He Hears Your Cry Your tears are precious to Him. "You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle." (Psalm 56:8)
He Heals Your Wounds He binds up the broken places. "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." (Psalm 147:3)
He Comforts Your Soul He gives peace that surpasses understanding. "Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted." (Matthew 5:4)
He Restores Your Hope He brings beauty from ashes. "He will give a crown of beauty for ashes." (Isaiah 61:3)
🙏 A Prayer of Comfort
Father,
I thank You that You are close to the brokenhearted.
You see my pain.
You hear my cry.
You hold my tears.
I bring my broken heart to You.
Heal the wounds that only You can heal.
Comfort the sorrow that only You can comfort.
Restore the hope that only You can give.
I trust that You are with me,
Even when I cannot feel You.
I trust that You are working,
Even when I cannot see it.
I trust that You will bring good
From the ashes of my pain.
"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit." (Psalm 34:18)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Hope
I declare today:
The Lord is close to me.
He sees my pain.
He hears my cry.
He will heal my wounds.
I am not alone in my sorrow.
I am not forgotten in my grief.
I am not without hope.
He is with me.
He is for me.
He will carry me through.
"The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love." (Psalm 145:8)
💎 A Final Encouragement
You are not alone in your pain. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted. He sees your tears, He hears your cries, and He is working all things for your good. He is the God who heals, comforts, and restores. Even in the deepest sorrow, you are held in the hands of a loving Father who will never leave you nor forsake you.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
He is close to you. Rest in His love. 🙏💙🕊️
No comments:
Post a Comment