Saturday, 8 August 2026

My feet will not stumble.

 Amen. "My feet will not stumble" is a declaration of trust and confidence—a confession that the Lord is our keeper, our guide, and our strength. It is the assurance that when we walk in His ways, He will keep us steady and secure.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"He will not let your foot slip—he who watches over you will not slumber." (Psalm 121:3)


"The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand." (Psalm 37:23-24)


"In their hearts humans plan their course, but the Lord establishes their steps." (Proverbs 16:9)


"He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless." (Isaiah 40:29, NLT)


"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and he delights in his way." (Psalm 37:23, NKJV)


"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you." (Psalm 32:8)


🛤️ What It Means That Your Feet Will Not Stumble


This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Keeps You Secure He watches over your steps and holds you steady. "He will not let your foot slip." (Psalm 121:3)

He Orders Your Steps He directs your path and establishes your way. "The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him." (Psalm 37:23)

He Upholds You Even if you stumble, He will not let you fall. "Though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand." (Psalm 37:24)

He Guides You He counsels you and leads you in the right direction. "I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go." (Psalm 32:8)


🙏 A Prayer of Steadfastness


Father,

I thank You that You are the keeper of my steps.

I trust that my feet will not stumble,

For You are with me.

You hold me steady.

You guide my path.


When the way is rocky, steady me.

When the path is dark, light my way.

When I am weak, uphold me.

When I am tempted, deliver me.


I will not fall,

For You are holding my hand.

I will not lose my way,

For You are leading me home.


"He will not let your foot slip—he who watches over you will not slumber." (Psalm 121:3)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Trust


I declare today:

My feet will not stumble.

The Lord is my keeper.

He watches over my steps.

He holds me with His hand.


I will not be shaken.

I will not be moved.

I will not fall.


For the Lord is with me,

And He leads me in the path of life.


"The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and he delights in his way." (Psalm 37:23)


💎 A Final Encouragement


You do not have to walk through life alone or afraid of falling. The Lord is your keeper. He watches over your steps, He orders your path, and He upholds you with His hand. Even when the road is rough, He will not let you stumble. Trust in Him. He will lead you safely home.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


My feet will not stumble. The Lord is with me. 🙏👣💙

No comments:

Post a Comment