Saturday, 8 August 2026

God will not forget nor forsake us.

 Amen. "God will not forget nor forsake us" is one of the most powerful and comforting promises in Scripture—a declaration that no matter what we face, we are never abandoned, never forgotten, and never alone. His faithfulness is our foundation.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:6)


"I will never leave you nor forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)


"Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you! See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands." (Isaiah 49:15-16)


"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." (Deuteronomy 31:8)


"I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand." (John 10:28)


"For the Lord will not reject his people; he will never forsake his inheritance." (Psalm 94:14)


💖 What It Means That He Will Not Forget or Forsake Us


This Promise Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Is Always With Us He never leaves our side. "I will never leave you nor forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)

He Remembers Us We are engraved on the palms of His hands. "I have engraved you on the palms of my hands." (Isaiah 49:16)

He Goes Before Us He leads us into the future. "The Lord himself goes before you." (Deuteronomy 31:8)

He Holds Us We are secure in His hand. "No one will snatch them out of my hand." (John 10:28)

He Is Faithful He will not reject His people. "He will never forsake his inheritance." (Psalm 94:14)


🙏 A Prayer of Assurance


Father,

I thank You that You will not forget nor forsake me.

Even when I feel alone,

You are with me.

Even when I feel forgotten,

You remember me.


I am engraved on the palms of Your hands.

I am held in the security of Your love.

I am never abandoned.

I am never forsaken.


Thank You for Your faithfulness.

Thank You for Your presence.

Thank You for Your promises.


I trust in You.

I rest in You.

I hope in You.


"I will never leave you nor forsake you." (Hebrews 13:5)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Faithfulness


I declare today:

God will not forget me.

God will not forsake me.


I am not alone.

I am not abandoned.

I am not forgotten.


He is with me.

He goes before me.

He holds me in His hand.


I will not fear.

I will not doubt.

I will not be shaken.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


💎 A Final Encouragement


You are never forgotten by God. Even when others forget you, He remembers. Even when you feel alone, He is with you. Even when the future seems uncertain, He goes before you. His faithfulness is not dependent on your feelings—it is grounded in His character. You are engraved on the palms of His hands. He will never leave you nor forsake you.


"The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." (Psalm 121:8)


God will not forget nor forsake us. He is faithful. He is with us. And He will never let us go. 🙏💙🕊️

No comments:

Post a Comment