Saturday, 8 August 2026

Thank you for unconditional Love.

 Amen. "Thank you for unconditional love" is a prayer of humble gratitude—a recognition that the love of God is not based on our worthiness, performance, or perfection, but on His faithful, unchanging, and gracious character. It is the love that reaches down to the undeserving, embraces the broken, and never lets go.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)


"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness." (Jeremiah 31:3)


"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!" (1 John 3:1)


"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)


"We love because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)


💖 What Unconditional Love Means


His Love Is... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Unearned You cannot work for it or deserve it. "While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

Unchanging It does not rise and fall with your performance. "I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3)

Unfailing It never runs out and never gives up. "His love endures forever." (Psalm 136:1)

Unconditional It is not based on who you are, but on who He is. "God is love." (1 John 4:16)

Lavish He pours it out abundantly. "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us." (1 John 3:1)


🙏 A Prayer of Thanks


Father,

I thank You for Your unconditional love.

I don't deserve it.

I cannot earn it.

But You give it freely.


You loved me before I knew You.

You loved me when I wandered.

You loved me when I failed.

You never stopped loving me.


Thank You for loving me without conditions.

Thank You for loving me with an everlasting love.

Thank You for loving me when I could not love You back.


I receive Your love.

I rest in Your love.

I will live in Your love.


"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!" (1 John 3:1)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of Love


I declare today:

I am loved by God.

Not because I am good,

But because He is good.

Not because I am worthy,

But because He is love.


His love is unconditional.

His love is everlasting.

His love is enough.


I will not try to earn His love.

I will simply receive it.


"We love because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)


💎 A Final Encouragement


His love is not something you have to strive for—it is something you receive. It is not based on your performance, but on His nature. He loves you simply because He is love. Rest in that love. Let it heal your wounds, quiet your fears, and give you hope. You are loved—unconditionally, eternally, and completely.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Thank You for unconditional love, Lord. I am Yours forever. 🙏💙✨

No comments:

Post a Comment