Amen. "No curse fall upon us" is a declaration of protection and a proclamation of the covering of the Most High. It is the confidence that no word of darkness, no plan of the enemy, and no curse spoken against us can take root, for we are hidden in Christ.
📖 The Scriptural Foundation
"No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you." (Isaiah 54:17)
"Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us." (Galatians 3:13)
"The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble with it." (Proverbs 10:22)
"You will also decree a thing, and it will be established for you; and light will shine on your ways." (Job 22:28, NASB)
"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them." (Psalm 34:7)
"There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." (Romans 8:1)
🛡️ What This Declaration Means
This Means... Because... A Scripture to Hold
Christ Has Redeemed Us He broke the power of every curse. "Christ redeemed us from the curse." (Galatians 3:13)
No Weapon Shall Prosper Every plan of the enemy is defeated. "No weapon forged against you will prevail." (Isaiah 54:17)
We Are Covered We are hidden in the shelter of the Most High. "The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him." (Psalm 34:7)
We Are Blessed The blessing of the Lord rests upon us. "The blessing of the Lord brings wealth." (Proverbs 10:22)
No Condemnation We are free from guilt and judgment. "No condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." (Romans 8:1)
🙏 A Prayer of Protection
Father,
I declare that no curse shall fall upon me or my household.
No word of darkness shall take root.
No plan of the enemy shall prosper.
No weapon formed against us shall prevail.
I am covered by the blood of Jesus.
I am hidden in the shadow of Your wings.
I am protected by the power of the Most High.
What the enemy meant for harm,
You will turn for good.
What was spoken against me,
You will silence.
I receive Your blessing.
I stand in Your protection.
I trust in Your deliverance.
"No weapon forged against you will prevail." (Isaiah 54:17)
In Jesus' name,
Amen.
🕊️ A Declaration of Freedom
I declare today:
No curse falls upon us.
We are redeemed by the blood of the Lamb.
We are covered by His grace.
We are hidden in His love.
Every word of darkness is broken.
Every plan of the enemy is defeated.
Every curse is turned into blessing.
For we are blessed in Christ,
And no curse can touch us.
"The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, and he adds no trouble with it." (Proverbs 10:22)
💎 A Final Encouragement
You are not under a curse—you are under grace. You are not defined by words spoken against you—you are defined by the Word of God over you. In Christ, every curse is broken, and every blessing is yours. Stand firm in that truth. No curse shall fall upon you, for you belong to the Most High.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)
No curse falls upon us—for we are hidden in Christ. 🙏🛡️💙
No comments:
Post a Comment