Tuesday, 11 August 2026

Your AGAPE love never end.

 Amen. "Your Agape love never ends" is a declaration of the eternal, unconditional, and unchanging love of God—the love that is not based on our worthiness, but on His character. It is the love that reaches down to the undeserving, embraces the broken, and never lets go.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever." (Psalm 136:1)


"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness." (Jeremiah 31:3)


"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)


"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)


"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?" (Romans 8:35)


"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (John 3:16)


"We love because he first loved us." (1 John 4:19)


💖 What It Means That His Agape Love Never Ends


His Agape Love Is... Because... A Scripture to Hold

Eternal It has no beginning and no end. "I have loved you with an everlasting love." (Jeremiah 31:3)

Unconditional It is not based on our performance or worthiness. "While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

Unchanging It never wavers, never fades, never fails. "His love endures forever." (Psalm 136:1)

Inseparable Nothing can separate us from it. "Nothing will be able to separate us from the love of God." (Romans 8:39)

Sacrificial It gave everything—Jesus Himself. "God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son." (John 3:16)


🙏 A Prayer of Thanks


Father,

I thank You that Your agape love never ends.

It is not based on my performance,

Not on my worthiness,

Not on my faithfulness.

It is based on who You are.


Your love is eternal—

It never runs out.

Your love is unconditional—

I cannot earn it or lose it.

Your love is unchanging—

You are the same yesterday, today, and forever.


I rest in Your love.

I trust in Your love.

I live in Your love.


"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever." (Psalm 136:1)


In Jesus' name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of His Love


I declare today:

God's love never ends.

Nothing can separate me from it.

Nothing can diminish it.

Nothing can take it away.


I am loved with an everlasting love.

I am held by an unbreakable love.

I am cherished by a never-ending love.


I will not fear.

I will not doubt.

I will not despair.


For His love endures forever.


"For I am convinced that neither death nor life... will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:38-39)


💎 A Final Encouragement


His love is not a feeling that comes and goes—it is a truth that stands forever. It is the anchor of your soul, the foundation of your faith, and the hope of your future. You are loved—not because you are perfect, but because He is perfect. His love never ends. Rest in that love today.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Your agape love never ends, Lord. I am Yours forever. 🙏💙✨

No comments:

Post a Comment