Saturday, 8 August 2026

Christ, the Living God.

 Amen. "Christ, the living God" is the confession that Jesus is not merely a historical figure, a teacher, or a prophet—He is the living, eternal, and powerful God, who is present and active today. He is the same yesterday, today, and forever, and He lives to intercede for us.


📖 The Scriptural Foundation


"Simon Peter answered, 'You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.'" (Matthew 16:16)


"Jesus said to her, 'I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?'" (John 11:25-26)


"Thomas said to him, 'My Lord and my God!'" (John 20:28)


"For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form." (Colossians 2:9)


"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation." (Colossians 1:15)


"And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life." (1 John 5:20)


✝️ What It Means That Christ Is the Living God


He Is the Living God... Because... A Scripture to Hold

He Is Alive He rose from the dead and lives forever. "He has risen! He is not here." (Mark 16:6)

He Is Present He is with us always. "I am with you always, to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:20)

He Is Active He is at work in the world and in our lives. "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working." (John 5:17)

He Is Eternal He was, He is, and He is to come. "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)


🙏 A Prayer of Worship


Lord Jesus,

I confess that You are the living God.

Not a distant, silent deity,

But the living, breathing, active God

Who is with me today.


You are alive.

You are present.

You are powerful.


I worship You, the living God.

I trust You, the living God.

I follow You, the living God.


Let my life be a testimony

That You are alive and at work in me.


"You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God." (Matthew 16:16)


In Your name,

Amen.


🕊️ A Declaration of the Living God


I declare today:

Christ is the living God.

He is not dead—He is risen.

He is not distant—He is near.

He is not silent—He speaks.


I serve a living God.

I worship a living God.

I follow a living God.


He is alive in me.

He is working through me.

He is coming for me.


"Christ is the image of the invisible God... in him all things hold together." (Colossians 1:15, 17)


💎 A Final Encouragement


You serve a living God. He is not a memory—He is a presence. He is not a legend—He is alive. He sees you, hears you, and walks with you. He is the living God, and He is with you today. Trust Him. Worship Him. Follow Him. He is alive, and He will never leave you.


"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want." (Psalm 23:1)


Christ, the living God—He is mine, and I am His. 🙏✝️💙

No comments:

Post a Comment